• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble Simulators bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Bridge Project
  • Trainz Simulator 12
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Wildlife Park 3 (non-Steam)
TIER 2: 6$
  • Agricultural Simulator 2013
  • Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming
  • Pool Nation
TIER 3: 10$
  • Professional Farmer 2014

And still no SteamGAF Simulator on that list. Guess I'll pass.

Nothing I want from the weekly.
f7a9bc35153a02d27fb5b917f29db1aa1375670883_full.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
A few spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Euro Truck Simulator -- MB-3D18D1C4A1D0190D - Taken by Blablurn
Bridge Project -- MB-4936872373807D5F - Taken by The-Bean
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-044EFFA61AB0CD23 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt

Humble Simulators bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Bridge Project
  • Trainz Simulator 12
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Wildlife Park 3 (non-Steam)
TIER 2: 6$
  • Agricultural Simulator 2013
  • Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming
  • Pool Nation
TIER 3: 10$
  • Professional Farmer 2014

hm. Need to determine what I have already. I can't hold all these Simulators. I'm still waiting for Simulator Creator Simulator

This is one comment that I never expected to see re: that bundle...

I think you are underestimating how many Simulator bundles there have been recently.
I think I own all of them as well

The_Monk

Bundle Stars is running a giveaway and the main prize is 10 $50 Steam Wallet codes while five runner-ups will each receive one $50 code.

Just saw this too:

So celebrate the Steam love with us, and let us fund your game addiction! One lucky winner will receive $500 to spend on Steam

That would be great. If I win I would donate $400 in Steam games for Steam-GAF during the Summer sale, how amazing would that be!

Turfster

Also, I'm pretty sure Professional Farmer 2014 was cheaper somewhere else...
Yep, if all you want is Professional Farmer 2014, gamersgate has it for 5€/$

Planetary Annihilation is 40% off, making it £19.79 here. This is the cheapest it has been, right?

What type of RTS is it, fast-paced like Company Of Heroes, or more base-building like Age of Empires?

HoosTrax

It seems kind of hard to weed out shovelware simulators from the legit ones. Some of the legit ones I can think of are ETS, FSX, X-Plane, the DCS games, and Train Simulator (not sure on that last one, haven't played it myself). The more...obscure...sim genres are almost guaranteed to be shovelware.

Kind of similar situation with tycoon games. Lot of junk, but some gems as well like Sim Theme Hospital, Sim Theme Park, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Airline Tycoon 1, Sim Meier's Railroads! etc.

Arthea

steam only works for me if I don't leave library, everything else it too painful to bear. We are in great need of major client update or servers, or both.

Go wild

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Realms of Arkania: Complete Classic Trilogy -- MB-4C8F6E6FBC477B97 - Taken by Abomination
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual -- MB-ECEAEF4806664642 - Taken by Saty
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition -- MB-E857D9C7FDA7D1AB - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

C4rter

I'll be picking up Sniper: Zombie Army 2 (I already have the others). It's nice to see Naruto on sale, finally, but 40% is a little on the low side.

Edit: Aw, Zombie Army 2 isn't on sale. :(

What? Not it actually is, I just bought it for 2,74€

oipic

It seems kind of hard to weed out shovelware simulators from the legit ones. Some of the legit ones I can think of are ETS, FSX, X-Plane, the DCS games, and Train Simulator (not sure on that last one, haven't played it myself). The more...obscure...sim genres are almost guaranteed to be shovelware.

Indeed - for some reason, I'm forever confusing the 'good' Farming Simulator with its seemingly lesser clone, Agricultural Simulator. Would have bought this weekly bundle if it included the former instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom