• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
saoirseslapubrwy.gif
ibadgyZrSpCbtD.gif

she'll never be as tough as eric bana

is time for you to accept it

just look at him flip 'er like a ragdoll

Even if it doesn't feature Zooey? Are you seriously going to betray her?
we never said we were exclusive

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Midweek is Brothers and Machine for Pigs, both 50% off.

EDIT: Daily is Swapper, 66% off (BUY IT! No really, it's great)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brothers and Amnesia Machine for Pigs 50%

Swapper 66%

Good deals, cheapest Amnesia has been

Dr Dogg

Brothers, Amnesia A Machine for Pigs and The Swapper all on discount the same day? Hmmm I wonder what's in HiB X even more now.

Far Cry 1 is the best game out of the three.
Far Cry 1 becomes kind of worthless the moment you see your first mutant monkey Trigen, which is like an hour into the game. Far Cry 2 is just the GOAT of that series, but even it's just a baby mainstream kind of STALKER, so the real deal is better anyway. Far Cry 3 is just boring in its entirety.

Brothers, Amnesia A Machine for Pigs and The Swapper all on discount the same day? Hmmm I wonder what's in HiB X even more now.

I think we can cross them all out.

Edit: Well not the Swapper. Swapper is only Daily Deal. So it might be in as a Bonus or it could be in as a BTA or 1$ game.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ahh humble bundle, no wonder!

Also what sort of game is Star Forge? I heard it's minecraft with realistic graphics

I agree with Steve, but I'll give us some talking points:

The love for the Serious Sam series is a house built on sand. Often criticism of the series will be swept away with the defense that it is "old school" or "retro." I ask, what game is Serious Sam emulating?

Discuss.

itself

Dr Dogg

I think we can cross them all out.

Edit: Well not the Swapper. Swapper is only Daily Deal. So it might be in as a Bonus or it could be in as a BTA or 1$ game.

Hahaha well I gathered that much. Though that's a strong line up on Steam the day the Bundle is releasing so it will be interesting to see what the 'competition' (not that it's a contest or anything) have got on offer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy crap I won! I just installed the demo yesterday and haven't had time to play it :D

Thx for the giveaway Rhaknar :)

you are very welcome, tell me if the key worked, I might have fucked up with modbot (the title had - in it and I also used - to seperate the key so it might messed something up)

rrs

Just because its Humble Bundle X doesnt mean that every game you want is in the bundle.

Guys, a bit more seriousness/realism please.

Deadly Premonition
Gone Home
The Stanley Parable
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
BTA:
Half Life 3
JSRF:HD
Bayonetta
Vanquish

Jawmuncher

I wish there was a way to search for Visual novel type games on steam. They get lumped in with Adventure and are a pain to find.

.... what

I was just saying that because they are on sale on steam doesn't mean they can't be in the bundle

Brothers, Amnesia are too new. And another reason why they wont be in the new Humble Bundle is : They are on sale.

Would not look good for them with having all these people spamming : "But i bought it on Steam. You assholes."

Copons

3TNzJLj.jpg

Do you believe in coincidences?

But but...?

What does it mean?
It's showing to me too, but I never got Broken Age on HB (and my mail I use on Kickstarter and Double Fine forums is different than the one I use on HB)...

EDIT: apparently I'm too dumb to notice that I use the same email on both. :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ibadgyZrSpCbtD.gif

she'll never be as tough as eric bana

is time for you to accept it

just look at him flip 'er like a ragdoll

Haha, to be fair to Saoirse she wasn't yet 16 when filming began. ;) Speaking of Hanna, as much as I enjoyed Wright's first foray into action I'd love to visit the alternate universe in which Alfonso Cuaron didn't exit the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom