• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Region lock is still there tho, just not ireland, but they're probably off the hook now because me and 5 other people are the only ones complaining :p

True they're still messing up but better than nothing.
Hopefully they get to work on lifting the lock. No reason to have it period.

Eanan

Do we know whats in this X bundle yet?

Id bloody love a capcom bundle with lots of Resi and Street fighter games.

Dolor

Is there a reason to be particularly interested in this humble bundle other than that it is number 10? Did they say something about it being special?

The_Monk

Come on, Cacpcom Humble Bundle, with all their GFWL games patched to include Steamworks!

If WB did it, you can too!

It's still a shame that they had their games with some nice deep discounts like 75% OFF and they removed the deals even if they had the info that they were going to be that price until the last day of the Winter Sale.

Wok

The Swapper confirmed BTA?

Lo3M10o.png

yuraya

They need to hurry up and reveal the bundle so I can go back to playing Dark Souls. Lots of crazy bosses need killing.

:)

It's still a shame that they had their games with some nice deep discounts like 75% OFF and they removed the deals even if they had the info that they were going to be that price until the last day of the Winter Sale.

Yeah, Capcom is the king of never going *quite* low enough on sales for me to impulse buy. Seems silly to quibble about a few bucks, but Steam sales have conditioned me pretty heavily to expect specific prices for specific age of games, and Capcom never seems to hit the right marks for me.
RE5 will be mine someday for < $5

Jawmuncher

IIRC Mangagamer rep said they have no plans to change the art assets.
Oyashiro-sama will murder them if they will release the game as it is on Steam

Ughh disappointing. Hopefully I can just get a steam key from when I grabbed it in the Doujin Bundle. I wouldn't have mind paying had they updated it. Regardless would be nice to perhaps see a fan mod that takes artwork from the other versions. Since that's not exactly unheard of.

The_Monk

Yeah, Capcom is the king of never going *quite* low enough on sales for me to impulse buy. Seems silly to quibble about a few bucks, but Steam sales have conditioned me pretty heavily to expect specific prices for specific age of games, and Capcom never seems to hit the right marks for me.
RE5 will be mine someday for < $5

It was that really that price you mentioned and I was going to pick it up on the very last sale but then it disappeared way earlier than expected. To be honest, it's their loss. I already finished on the console but I wanted to play the PC Version too. And I was even ready to play with GFWL, crazy I know!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about it, my perfect bundle right now would consist of nothing but Bit.Trip Flux and a DLC for each game featuring the extra challenges that appeared in Complete, along with the bonus stuff such as letters and pics.

C'mon Gaijin, make it happen.

Turfster

You were not in time to post the Daily deals. I don't how I feel about this Turfster, I don't know...

:p

I spent the last 45 minutes driving around looking for a fucking parking spot.
Fuck the city and their interminable roadworks. I parked about as far from home as I started my journey back too -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom