• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Well that's good, I didn't want Starbound at all so no rush or possible disappointment for me.

I do quite recommend Joe Danger 2 and Papo & Yo, but just good charming games well worth any price you pay for them for platforming (Joe Danger) and 3D geometry platformer/adventure

feel

Well that was disappointing. Have no interest in getting into Starbound before final version and the rest of the selection kinda sucks. sigh

Expected much better from HBX.

Starbound for 9.99 :O

I have it already thanks to winning Dunder's Sonic challenge, won't be buying that.

Disappointing bundle for me, I already have everything but Surgeon Simulator. Joe Danger 2 isn't that good, I have it on PS Plus but yeah.

Will dip in for the soundtracks tho and 2nd week games.

Great bundle for those who don't own these games yet.

ZeroCoin

Starbound for paying over $10. Very nice. I'll wait til the average drops a bit more. Already have Starbound and Reus so I can stand the wait.

Zafir

Lol, that was rather BS. By the time you manage to get through payment, the starbound offer seemed to have already gone.

Spazo

wow paypal still loading... dam

I call it BS

edit: We sold out of Starbound; unfortunately your purchase was right on the edge. We are scrounging for more keys.

Please let us know if you would like a refund. Please make your email subject "Where is Starbound in HIB10".

Backlogger

Sweet, got Starbound for 10 bucks. What was the other stuff? I'll go check now

Edit: Sweet, I wanted Reus!

Pretty decent bundle for me as I actually didn't have a single one of these games

KarmaCow

Like the stupid monkey that I am, I got nervous seeing the copies falling and bought the $10 tier.

(I bought Starbound for $15 when they first started offering pre-orders)

Jawmuncher

Looks like I can wait on this bundle until I see next weeks games.
Starbound at 10 is pretty cool,but it's a minecraft/terraria type game which I absolutely loathe.

Zia

I've been wanting Starbound, so... not a bad deal at all for $5 more than I usually pay for the bundle. : )

Zeeman

Just a note to people wanting to BTA, the average is going to be high for a bit because of all the people paying $10.
Papa & Yo is the only thing really tempting me here personally that I don't already have, although I'm a bit intrigued by Reus. I think I'll wait on Starbound until it's out of alpha.

_hekk05

Banned
No idea why, but I saw No of bundles purchased at 700+, but starbound copies had none left. Didn't buy as a result. Maybe the counter lags a bit.

Wok

What 1000 keys? What are you guys talking about? lol

vEfCee6.png

héhé #10 GotY according to SteamGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom