• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Paypal kept fucking me over and i missed on the Starbound limited bundle. What a waste of 10$ this purchase was.

Hasney

Ordered while Starbound was available, went while checking out and I don't have a copy. I own everything else.

Says on my page:
"We sold out of Starbound; unfortunately your purchase was right on the edge. We are scrounging for more keys.

Please let us know if you would like a refund. Please make your email subject "Where is Starbound in HIB10".

At least they're doing refunds.

vermadas

Timed out trying to check out twice. Bah. Oh well, already have Starbound so was only going to gift it to my wife or something.

Jawmuncher

wait what, what game wont get steam keys? is this another Croileux outrage deal?

Looks like it.
Higurashi from the Doujin 2 groupees bundle won't be getting steam keys.
Though at least they never promise they would and then decided no like some other have. Think it was silence on the matter and recently they said no after the greenlight.

KarmaCow

This is the first bundle in a while where I didn't have any of the games (Starbound doesn't count).

By the time I was done filling out my payment info, it was sold out. Will wait for average to fall down...

That the bad thing about Google Wallet, too easy to make dumb impulse purchases.

ZeroCoin

vEfCee6.png

héhé #10 GotY according to SteamGAF

Still not sure how a game that's barely out of alpha was voted that highly. It certainly has the potential to become an amazing game over the next year or so though.

Curious_George

Neo Member
I think maybe I'll just take my money and pick up the Swapper instead. Starbound for $10 gone in a blink and none of the bundle games I don't own interest me (except maybe Joe Danger?). I was hoping for some bigger titles in this bundle.

Terra_Ex

Looks like it.
Though at least they never promise they would and then decided no like some other have. Think it was silence on the matter and recently they said no after the greenlight.

I suspect a sustained barrage of twitter complaints and negative publicity will change this.

And a disappointing bundle for me.

Mairu

Starbound was gone before I even saw the bundle. I'll pick it up later when the average goes down though I'm not really interested too much in what's there (have most of it, will buy out of habit+gift extras)

The_Monk

I'll be waiting and checking what are the other games during next week.

But right now, I'm listening that To the Moon Original Soundtrack from the link they put on the Humble site.

It's so nice. ;_;

sixclaws

Banned
A bit annoyed that by the time my payment went through Starbound was sold out, despite there being 900 copies available when I started the process. Oh well, at least I only owned Papo & Yo so the bundle wasn't a complete loss at $10.

Knurek

wait what, what game wont get steam keys? is this another Croileux outrage deal?

AFAIR the devs said the 'improved' translation warrants re-buing the game for peeps that got Desura key in Groupees bundle.
Can't find confirmation ATM, but I remember being disappointed by this as well.

Lol I think it's the first Humble Indie Bundle that I am skipping. Already have Starbound and Surgeon Simulator and the rest not even for free.

But Starbound is awesome. Congrats to anyone who got one for cheap.

bonesquad

I'm ok with this Humble Bundle. I almost got Runner 2 during the sale, and I've been meaning to get Joe Danger 2. Plus, it didn't contain any games I just bought! That's a win right there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Looks like it.

well that sucks, did it have the little greenlight "sticker" when the bundle was live?

anyway giveaway time I guess, open the floodgates guys

Shepard

Well, Runner 2 is awesome and Papo is very charming too.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2 -- MB-72D22F97703CB7AF - Taken by Divius
Papo & Yo -- MB-9831182C2AE9AAED - Taken by Eanan

HoosTrax

I got 4 games I didn't already have, including Starbound, so I'm pleased.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-135F23F1029BB39A - Taken by Cth
Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-DE00B1BA8ED80453 - Taken by Knurek
To the Moon -- MB-A0801B90871ECE90 - Taken by Maxwood

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
What a brilliant way to get that average high.
Nice bundle. Heard a lot of good things about To The Moon, might buy it for that one.
Papo & Yo is good stuff. Looks beautifull as well. :)
EDIT: Thanks for To The Moon, HoosTrax! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom