• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlogger

They probably got extra keys knowing that there would be 300-500+ that spent $10 thinking they would get Starbound. I was surprised I got mine. When I hit the purchase button there were only 326 left and Paypal was SLOW

Slyjss

I'd be really surprised if Joe Danger 1 doesn't show up on the BTA on the next week. It's way better than JD2, imho. I expected something better of Humble Bundle X, I hope they add at least one interesting game on BTA next week that makes me jump on it.

- J - D -

Paypal was too slow and I ended up paying $10 for a non-Starbound bundle. :(

Oh well. I have none of the games included, not a loss.

Looks like it.
Higurashi from the Doujin 2 groupees bundle won't be getting steam keys.
Though at least they never promise they would and then decided no like some other have. Think it was silence on the matter and recently they said no after the greenlight.

I totally remember they promised Steamkeys for Higurashi IIRC.

Hope you guys enjoy this. Already had the other games, but wanted To the Moon :p
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Joe Danger 2 -- MB-AC6A2859803EBD7B - Taken by NotSelf. 10 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-368718667A7FD7E7 - Taken by Kanokare. 6 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Runner 2 -- MB-B1679B300741A2D0 - Taken by Anteater. 10 entrants total.

t1389122605z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuck meant to do a 15min raffle not 3 hours >_> oh well, sorry :/

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-79EBF9E31FD8F836
Reus -- MB-6224805872556EAF
Runner 2 -- MB-05A4A1E4B10E73A4
Papo & Yo -- MB-7FB676509843C177
To The Moon -- MB-37CE1FC7650BEB3B

t1389132637z1.png

Joe Danger 1 better be part of the BTA freebies next week :(

Here's my extras:
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Papo & Yo -- MB-6C4ED5251328295C - Taken by tylergregg
To the Moon -- MB-FD473B2FB635A110 - Taken by eyeless

Colin.

Starbound was gone within 60 seconds. First attempt the checkout didn't load. Second attempt, there were still copies, and all were issued by the time I paid. Refund now pending. Shame, as it would have been a nice gift for someone.

Being at work sucks. I wanted Starbound, too.

That settles it, then. I'm breaking down this Dota courier and selling its insides, using that $ to buy the game.

Momentary

Banned
Tried getting Starbound for my little brother and ended paying max price for nothing. Got 4 games I didn't own though. So it's not all bad.

Lain

Yep, same.

On my key page it says they're scrounging for more keys since I was on the edge or something.

It says the same on my page. I guess I'll wait and see. Starbound was the only reason for me to purchase the bundle right away, as I found out what other games were in the bundle only afterwards lol (I kinda tunnel-vision'd on Starbound on the humblepage).

Excellent Humble Bundle, there are some games that I've been wanting to play for ages on that list.

Here's the obligatory giveaway-

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-C34E35B9433A71F5 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda
Reus -- MB-7600E81272F2B24C - Taken by Blue Ninja
BIT.TRIP Runner 2 -- MB-8E3FC4FB40F77219 - Taken by KenOD

Hasney

I've emailed HB to ask if there's a timelimit on asking for refunds to see if I can wait so they can scrounge more keys. I'd probably just keep and give them away it wasn't January and Christmas is far too expensive.

If I get a Starbound, look out for an extra in the overload of the usual HB duplicate giveaways

Tellaerin

That was a bit anticlimactic.

Missed out on Starbound, unfortunately. I went ahead and bought in for the $1 tier, since I didn't own any of those yet. Not that interested in Reus or Surgeon Simulator 2013, especially not at the current BTA price. Might bump it up later depending on what gets added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom