• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true PC gamer.
VBmjhVD.jpg

Curious_George

Neo Member
The Swapper is mainly puzzle 'rooms', but that's because it is a puzzle game. It is not a puzzle platformer like Limbo or Fez. They are completely different types of games. I didn't feel the puzzles felt disconnected, and would not recommend watching any videos of the game that ruin the game's great 'ah ha!' moments. I just recommend people buy it:)

I'm not really into puzzle games usually, but I've liked some. Been playing Toki Tori 2+ recently and I've found it pretty enjoyable. What I like is that the puzzles are completely integrated into the game's world design. You explore and traverse the world by manipulating it through the game's puzzles. If my goal is to complete a puzzle to travel somewhere or discover a new area, or even rescue someone, then I'm interested. But I don't really get excited if it's just puzzles for their own sake (or to collect trinkets). I guess from what I saw, The Swapper looked a bit more like that type of puzzle game (if the main gameplay is just completing puzzle rooms to collect all the orbs). I still absolutely love the visual style of the game. But it kind of sounds like the gameplay is not for me then.

schuey7

Thanks to the incredible generosity of crimsonheadGCN and Relax.MX ,I got two copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY. crimsonheadGCN said I could giveaway my extra key so here goes.Btw I don't know why modbot shows the screen for Lego Batman .

ModBot said:
Instructions for schuey7:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman -- MB-B99338E467A7585D - Taken by dark_inferno. 1 entrants total.

t1389167467z1.png

Sajjaja

Yeah but you don't get to brag about it. It's all about that game count showing up on your profile to wave around your e-dick and slap your friends in the face with it.

Rofl

Thanks to the incredible generosity of crimsonheadGCN and Relax.MX ,I got two copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY. crimsonheadGCN said I could giveaway my extra key so here goes.Btw I don't know why modbot shows the screen for Lego Batman .

Modbot dun guffed.

Knurek

Yeah but you don't get to brag about it. It's all about that game count showing up on your profile to wave around your e-dick and slap your friends in the face with it.

I thought this was all about having fun games to play... O_O

Knurek

We are not here because we are playing games, we are here because we are not playing games.

Yeah, but I'm at work. No sense in playing games at work.
At home on the other hand...

You guys, seriously, you guys, there's more to games than searching for deals, card farming and modbot giveaways.

Mr Orange's 52 games thread has converted me

Arthea

Yeah, but I'm at work. No sense in playing games at work.
At home on the other hand...

You guys, seriously, you guys, there's more to games than searching for deals, card farming and modbot giveaways.

Mr Orange's 52 games thread has converted me

Of course there is more, so much more! sales, bundles, categorizing library, crafting badges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom