• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax.MX

giphy.gif

Great!! nobody enter to this giveaway i need this game...

Turfster

It's full of games that proved to get a pretty chilly reception in retrospect.

Hey, I loved Cognition.
Of course, I still managed to get the 75% off ep 3 and 4 deal on Steam (I really don't see the business sense of what they've done)

pid is cute, but kinda hard for em.
A Valley without wind was an interesting idea, and better implemented in the 2nd than in the first, but it's still kinda out there.

nicjac

Just buying stuff on Steam in anticipation of my first PC build in about 10 years. Started during the sales. Glad to be back!

I just found out I somehow have some bundle I have several copies of I never seemed to have redeemed any Steam codes from. However, while most codes, if not all, should work, there are a few keys here that may not work, so I apologize if they don't, but here we go:

Oh my God, it's full of stars!

Epic giveaway, man!

Kanokare

Dang missed that Raiden. Grats to winner!

Also I just noticed that when someone messages me on Steam, my phone app automatically logs in and sends me the message there too. Usually I'm logged on the phone so never caught this until now.

Grief.exe

Yeah I'm just trying to get Enslaved off my plate for the main course of Rising. Saying that I've been really digging Enslaved. Despite having it on the shelf for about 3 years I'm soooo glad I waited for the pc port.

110% Castlevania Lord of Shadows, now my body is ready for MGR

Those games play pretty similarly to Rising, at least in general terms.

I like to break games up, like playing a shooter or puzzle game before dropping into something like Rising.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I usually put my frequently used apps on the bar, so that's not really the issue. The bigger issue is when I've just installed something from scratch and don't know the exact name of the app it has installed. For example, I run my ASUS board's software installer. It installs a half dozen apps, the name of which I don't know (normally I would just go to the Start menu and look at the newly highlight folder).
To be quite honest, I still haven't gotten over how uncomfortable the Windows 7 Start Menu is. XP's was good (both new and classic modes), and Vista allowed you to use the old one. Why did 7 get away with that?

Yay?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-4EBED5DC93797048 - Taken by jwtsonga. 12 entrants total.

t1389232180z1.png

Nabs

I've just been playing Ys games this year, so a little MGR sized break sounds great right about now.

Lain

While catching up with the thread, a little, short raffle with the spares from the new Indieroyale.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman -- MB-5A8C1301A15009DA - Taken by nexen. 5 entrants total.
Pid -- MB-4C6488F5D5BEEDEA - Taken by AbundantChoice. 4 entrants total.
A Valley Without Wind 1-2 -- MB-2258BC2A7F64C5ED - Taken by Natty1. 4 entrants total.
Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey -- MB-6AB66DC525146997 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 2 entrants total.

t1389223269z1.png

About A Valley Without Wind, the second key included is an unlock key that I'm not sure where you're supposed to use it, because both games should redeem on steam with the first key. I included it just because.

I recall Cognition burning a lot of people in a previous bundle because it's only two episodes and there's no loyalty discount for getting the rest of it (maybe that's changed?).

There was one, but it was time-limited in what I would have to consider a pretty short-sighted move.

Dr Dogg

Those games play pretty similarly to Rising, at least in general terms.

I like to break games up, like playing a shooter or puzzle game before dropping into something like Rising.

Oh I totally know what you mean. Sometimes it is best to mix up genres not to make things seam samey or get stale. Though with the character action genre I do like to warm myself up first. Enslaved's combat doesn't have a patch on Rising but it's been a while so I'm just blowing the cobwebs out first. Actually Enslaved leans a lot more on the narrative and platforming (despite being no-fail) than any form of depth in mechanics unlike Rising.

It's not MGR but I need to get this out of my way.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition -- MB-07BFC279BBA0B665 - Taken by dark_inferno. 112 entrants total.

t1389309309z1.png

Mairu

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2 -- MB-D33D51ED5894C190 - Taken by Exuro
Reus -- MB-DC170AAEC0EEB55A - Taken by mannerbot
Papo & Yo -- MB-8528057291F0FA7B - Taken by Lyonaz
To the Moon -- MB-8B95D49C394DB6EA - Taken by ussjtrunks
humble bundle extrasss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom