• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I wish. Wait, that came out wrong...

or did it?

Its a shame Marvel Heroes dragged me away from Incest Quest, I was actually enjoying it. Need to get back to it

edit: no 75% on Godus no buy, sorry Peter

Yasss REVENGEANCE is installing

edit: aww fuck, I forgot it was a gajillion GB big and deleted that preload that cluttered up my SSD.

oh well gonna play one more round of sex beach zero

Backlogger

So, I don't get it. Whats the big deal with a black desktop? Is there some reference I am missing?

Edit: Was there a different image there replaced by the black desktop image?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im not even going to play my Rising tonight

bunk-the-wire.gif

Fuck, I postponed buying Brothers on Amazon and now it says :

This item is currently unavailable.

Anyone knows if it will be available again?

steam must be getting hammered right now (peace milamber) because I "lost" all my categories and all my cloud games got a question mark

Would have been faster just to delete and redownload :(
Not for me. It took 2 hours to download and it will take around 20 minutes to unpack. I know which I prefer :p
I prefer being able to play it right now...

this pre-loading really saved some time

if this update needs any more space, i'm toast. Nothing left on the SSD to clear
It seems like it needs another 25GB to unpack. I'm down to 66-ish GB from 91 during the process.

Xanathus

I'm so excited at how excited you guys are even though I don't have the game! It's a little crazy how much buzz this is getting even though I recall that it got mediocre attention when the console version came out.

Sulik2

Yay for free Torchlight II weekend, I can finally decide whether its worth buying or to keep playing Path of Exile.

Anyone else actually playing the games they bought in this years sale, I have finished two, gave up Hard Reset and am a couple of hours into Brothers and CoJ: Gunslinger. Feels good actually playing what I bought for once.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Jesus MGR, I'm not made of Jaz drives. I'm gonna have to pick up a stack of floppy drives on the way hone from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom