• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Well shit...I've never seen this before.....

MI1QQxq.png

What do, Gaf? Should I just redownload?

EDIT: I'm back up to 4MB lol. Pray for Sajjaja.

Goddammit. Dammit. I am bad enough dude to save the president but I really can't get that feel of 60fps when my game is only running 22fps max on lowest settings. :(

I guess it's another six months of wait to get to play this. The main menu ran the worst, like 6 fps when I launched the game. The game (I played the tutorial and then a bit more with that 20fps) seems AWESOME

Man, i feel weird not playing MGR with everyone today. My computer can do a lot, MGR isn't one of them. Guess i'm sticking with Ducktales and Pinball instead.

Kiru

Well shit...I've never seen this before.....

What do, Gaf? Should I just redownload?

EDIT: I'm back up to 4MB lol. Pray for Sajjaja.
Uninstall something on your harddrive. Had this fucking problem whenever PAYDAY 2 wanted to update. That shitty game needs another 26 GB for unpacking too...

Purchased DayZ yesterday, now I recently bought Rust because DayZ kinda left a taste in my mouth for more.
I'm actually having a bunch of fun in there, even if it's kinda empty as for now, I almost dare to say it's a tiny bit funnier than DayZ?

Anyone else here playing Rust?
A friend started up his own Rust server and wouldn't mind using it as a GAF server of some kind, others are welcome and will obviously join in too though.
Shoot me a PM if you want to check out the server, we'd prefer if you have made a bunch of posts at GAF at least though (for now), so we can assure a somewhat high level in the game and avoid those hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom