• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

i have Spiral Knights on my library and I never planned to install it nor play it, but items didn't drop for it.

You didn't do the coal thing a few winter sales back that left your steam inventory full of shards and random bits of shit equipment then ;)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
For me, it is always January.

ibqiauWrT037Nl.jpg

Nabs

36731 Anno 1404 + Dawn of Discovery Gold Testing

Jesus. Now I'm kind of glad that I decided to hold off until the game is patched and so on despite how long I've been waiting to play it.

Click on his tag.
Isn't he a Gaffer?

Anyway, that is a totally incredible story. Good for him.

Yup, chubigans. I've been reading his blogs since the start, so this great to see.

MRORANGE

As a non-english native speaker that thread title is making me a little confused with the "," and the extra ":" but that might be just me. :p

it's nearly 1 here, tired as hell - so sorry if my grammar isn't pitch perfect.. A mod had to fix the title as well as it said Gamespot.

My bad.

The_Monk

it's nearly 1 here, tired as hell - so sorry if my grammar isn't pitch perfect.. A mod had to fix the title as well as it said Gamespot.

My bad.

We are in the same time zone. ;) Oh and I didn't mean to offend you, sorry if I did. I'm not saying it's wrong I'm just saying it sound odd to me but that may be because English is not my native language.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I might have to buy Anno 1404 day 1, I loved 2070

wilflare

question! do you guys just go ahead and claim bundle keys where you already have some (half of the games)

especially those humble bundle ones... like Deep Silver etc

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
question! do you guys just go ahead and claim bundle keys where you already have some (half of the games)

especially those humble bundle ones... like Deep Silver etc

What do you mean? Like if a key is for 3 games and you only need 1 (which is very rare)?

He means buying bundles when you already own some of the games from the bundle.

Yeah, all the time, it's kinda hard to avoid it.

I think he means 1 key for multiple games, like the deep silver bundle had 1 key that activated metro 2033, dead island and something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom