• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faabulous

jshackles, ES is freaking out on me right now. It's showing some really confusing info. Might be because i'm on a foreign store.

vfolP3r.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Steam needs to do a better job on the release date >.<

It's up to the publisher to set the release date on the store pages. For search results and the like, though, Steam looks to the date the game was added to the store (see Daikatana, for example).

Dolken

Neo Member
crazy story how the game “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” transformed from a $1000-$1500/Month mobile game to a $50.000 in 8 hour flash deal game

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/DavidGal...much_do_indie_PC_devs_make_anyways_Part_V.php

52k sales for a Pizza game in 3months ^^

What a marvelous story. It almost made me shed a tear as I realized how much of a bum I am.

Just started up Gunman Clive. It is really fun, anyone a fan of Mega Man?

Spent most of my time growing up with MM. Guess I'll buy it
on sale

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What ever happened to those winners of "every steam game ever"? Were they ensured for future games?

also a bit OT but could someobe help me out in amazon sales? It's mass effect 2 dlc related. It went sale while I'm in hospital!

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Spent most of my time growing up with MM. Guess I'll buy it
on sale
Did you realize that the base price is already $2? Not trying to tell you how to spend or not spend your money, but I'm not sure when/if beril will discount it much further. Though it's been out for a year, I'm pretty sure the Desura and 3DS versions have never been on sale. (no clues about mobile though)

Dolken

Neo Member
Did you realize that the base price is already $2? Not trying to tell you how to spend or not spend your money, but I'm not sure when/if beril will discount it much further. Though it's been out for a year, I'm pretty sure the Desura and 3DS versions have never been on sale. (no clues about mobile though)

It was a joke, a bad joke, but a joke nonetheless. I'll buy it eventually regardless of a sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember, are there any differences between the 3DS and PC versions?

Hasney

What a marvelous story. It almost made me shed a tear as I realized how much of a bum I am.

It's a great story and glad to see the second best pizza game of all time doing well
I don't think anything will ever touch Pizza Tycoon for me

Hasney

I've got Blur *dances*

I'd kill for a Steam version of Split/Second though, loved that game so much more. Loved that game on 360, but the PC version ended up being Direct2Drive exclusive.

Makes a lot of sense cancelling the franchise due to sales when you don't even put it on bloody Steam.

vermadas

I've got Blur *dances*

I'd kill for a Steam version of Split/Second though, loved that game so much more. Loved that game on 360, but the PC version ended up being Direct2Drive exclusive.

Makes a lot of sense cancelling the franchise due to sales when you don't even put it on bloody Steam.

I agree. Had so much fun with Split/Second on 360. I wonder how good the PC port was. Obviously can't get it on Steam but looks like physical copies are still around. Good arcade racers are getting harder to come by.

Arthea

I never played Split/Second and I now want it on steam too. What are you doing guys?! :(
I have enough on my shoulders, with Panda's presidency and Sega in general, not mentioning Xseed and Falcom.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
It was a joke, a bad joke, but a joke nonetheless. I'll buy it eventually regardless of a sale.
Gotcha. Hard to tell on the internet.

I don't remember, are there any differences between the 3DS and PC versions?
I'm about 99.9% sure that outside of the obvious (no 3D, now has achievements) there aren't any, but I haven't played the PC version so I can't say for sure.

JaseC

That was me! And I installed and played it ;)
It's been interesting to watch it evolve.
While it's still "alpha", they've been adding things steadily.

Ah! As it so happens, I have installed it... I just haven't played it (for more than two minutes).

Arthea

So few new games with cards lately, I miss idling for fake money.

As far as I noticed, most games released on steam lately are EA, and they don't have cards, as all real EA games don't have too. What proves my point, that EA has no idea how to sell games on steam easily and in quantities, or they don't want to.
Also I secretly hope Uplay will die this year, so, don't take me too seriously (><)

JaseC

Hey, guys, Tomb Raider's GOTY Edition is totally going to include all previously-released content!

a day ago Added Survival Edition Bonus Content to the package

Just kidding.

about an hour ago Removed Survival Edition Bonus Content from the package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom