• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talking about Prey makes me bitter that Human Head's Prey 2 is dead in the water.

R61U4AI.jpg

Never forget.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just got back from football coaching so.....The Banner Saga daily giveaway @30mins.
It's releasing this week?!
Besides awesome giveaway number ziljon; thanks for the reminder. Game looks quite interesting and it kinda flew under my radar, which would be a shame. :)

Also, goodday SteamGAF! Did I miss anything interesting in the past 24 hours?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So bummed I didn't buy a bunch of Prey copies when they where 0,50 euro at a local toystore. Didn't know the title. :(

Hawkie

The Banner Saga Preorder includes the "Insane Viking" pack.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Banner Saga -- MB-279F4A9A38B6EE29 - Taken by Myshkin. 45 entrants total.

t1389538414z1.png

Just finished Dungeon Siege 3. It was a fun game. I don't understand why everyone says that this game is bad
I haven't played DS3, but I want to switch that around and ask why everyone thought the first game was so good. Maybe it was one of those "You had to be there" things like people claim FF7 was, but it bored me out of my mind. Kind of turned me off from playing the other two.

oipic

I really should be sleeping, but I missed Hawkie's other wonderful giveaways... so sleep can wait!

Thanks, Hawkie, for giving many of us 15 minutes of hope, and one lucky GAFfer even more than that - cheers. :)

Ban Puncher

Thanks to Hawkie for the giveaway and congrats to Myshkin for winning said giveaway.

Speaking of The Banner Saga, any idea when Kickstarters get their keys?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
My no-kill run on Revengeance is going terribly.

Oh man, some of the textures in Prey 2 haven't aged well. Still looks decent though, and I've using 8x SGSSAA so it looks nice and crisp!

Neat to see all the things you can interact with and the hilarious animations for doing so. Very Duke Nukem esqe.

Edit: Prey, not Prey 2 :p

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-6FAC5D04308AF1F6 - Taken by user237. 2 entrants total.

t1389540079z1.png

Enjoy!

Arthea

I can't believe I missed The Banner Saga giveaway... again.
This is what I get for playing games?!

great giveaways Hawkie, how come you have so many of tBS? I think it's third giveaway from you

Cheers!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Boom Boom Pow:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FTL: Faster Than Light Steam Key -- MB-41FCFC69007793D3 - Taken by DJ Crimson. 10 entrants total.

t1389550475z1.png

It saddens me that there are 58 people on my friendlist that own Pid and haven't played it

go do that now, steamgaf

I've tried. Several times :/.

The kb&m controls make it a very frustrating experience for me because I am so rubbish at them. Movement being controlled by the right hand when I'm so used to it being controlled by my left hand on a controller just makes it even harder for me. I've tried it with a wired 360 controller but can't work out how to work some of the controls. So Pid is now in my 'naughty place' category but I shall definitely go back to it when I have the patience to get to grips with the above. It's infuriating as I love the game from what I've played so far.

I can't believe I missed The Banner Saga giveaway... again.
This is what I get for playing games?!

great giveaways Hawkie, how come you have so many of tBS? I think it's third giveaway from you

Because Hawkie is awesome? :)

Great game.
Great giveaway.
Great username! :)

Finally got round to playing through Giana Sisters the past day or two, just beat the second boss. Maybe I'm just getting rubbish at games, but the boss design is just not fun at all.

Cheddahz

Banned
It seems like everytime there is a Banner Saga giveaway, I miss it....I guess this is what I get for playing on my Wii U so much lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom