• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhhh.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GamersGate's new Daily is 75% off the Fatshark Collection ($10.75). It includes the following: Hamilton's Great Adventure, Hamilton's Great Adventure: Retro Fever DLC, Krater: Collectors Edition, Krater Mayhem Mk 13 DLC, and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West.

Card Boy

Banned
Random question but if i want to put SweetFX into Borderlands 1 what folder do i put it in and whats the keyboard shortcut? Fucken google/youtube has being spammed with Borderlands 2 results.

edit: its scroll lock!!!!

Arthea

JBourne living by the name? :)

GamersGate's new Daily is 75% off the Fatshark Collection ($10.75). It includes the following: Hamilton's Great Adventure, Hamilton's Great Adventure: Retro Fever DLC, Krater: Collectors Edition, Krater Mayhem Mk 13 DLC, and Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West.

Hamilton's Great Adventure is not that great actually. I was sure I'll like it, but it somewhat boring and a pet birdy didn't make it good, although it totally should.
I'm still awaiting a game where I have bears for pets, and the game is fun. Well, tigers would do too.

Zimbardo

laugh1v6b1.gif

btw ...anyone try out that Deep Black: Reloaded game? looks kinda cool, but has a terrible metacritic score. seems that people are having trouble launching the game too on the Steam forums.

milena87

Nice, I didn't even remember that backers would also receive the soundtrack for The Banner Saga. Can't wait to play the game (and I probably won't until the weekend ç_ç).

Ryne

Nice, I didn't even remember that backers would also receive the soundtrack for The Banner Saga. Can't wait to play the game (and I probably won't until the weekend ç_ç).

I''m pre-loading the game now, hopefully I can understand the combat. Apparently some of the RPS guys couldn't make it work for them.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I will admit I entered into a raffle for To The Moon and won to give it to a friend who had it on their wishlist. And there's been at least twice I won a game, only to realize I actually already owned it, and then gave it to some GAF'er on my friend list who wanted the game.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Any of you guys familiar with Xpadder or pinnacle?

http://www.xpadder.com/
http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

I want to play Cold Fear with the 360 pad and I'm not sure which is best and safer to use.

I've seen Xpadder mentioned more than pinnacle, so I'll assume that one.

Also, hope you enjoy Cold Fear! A word to the wise, if the game crashes when it starts after the first time, delete res.bin in the game's Steamapp folder, that file has some issues on newer PCs as it tries to launch the game at some weird resolution. This all said, I did like Cold Fear, it's not amazing but is a nice RE-clone game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom