• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkie

Last of the Banner Saga daily giveaways. Includes the "Insane Viking" pack.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Banner Saga -- MB-974B94432FC8C22B - Taken by bornlivedie. 73 entrants total.

t1389723529z1.png

Grief.exe

Is it for the whole boss fight or just the second part?

Its 3 sections with Armstrong.

Sword on top of Metal Gear.
Fists on top of Metal Gear.
Brawl in the pit.

People who has played Bayonetta and MGR. How would you compare the difficulty levels?

If you've played Bayonetta, or any other character action game for that matter, start MGR on Hard.

I started it on Hard and I have only dabbled in the genre. Difficulty ramps up to 11 once you bump it up to Very Hard. If you are experienced, input the Konami code to unlock Very Hard from the start.

Waku

Yo nexen, thanks for Super Stealth Bastard.

And here are some of my leftovers i found while diggin through my humble account.

Modbot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Lord of the Rings War in the North -- MB-3A166E71B9ECE661 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Dwarfs -- MB-4BDBA36A2F3A7C88 - Taken by Exuro
Sanctum Collection -- MB-12ED0F6B41735A9D - Taken by Gravelord_Nito

Turfster

Funny, it shows that Jedi Knight Collection is cheaper than JK2 itself (7.03€ compared to 8.99€)

Yeah, but then... Disney.

The midweek madness really is a couple of golden oldies.
How many times have they been discounted by now?

People who has played Bayonetta and MGR. How would you compare the difficulty levels?

Bayonetta's camera was much less spastic, and Bayonetta was a lot more fun. It also looked better and played better, so...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Everybody buy Jedi Knight so Disney wakes up and realises putting Lego Pirates on Steam would be a fantastic idea.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everybody buy Jedi Knight before Disney wakes up and thinks putting any game on Steam is a terrible idea.

FTFY

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OutRun returns to Steam!

ss_d775faf1957556239275a06fd7c42847fbb7bcea.600x338.jpg

jshackles

Those Broken Age "features"!

Key Features:

• Pointing
  • Clicking
  • Dialog Trees!
  • Some jokes. Unless you don't think they're funny, in which case we totally weren't trying to be funny.
  • A whole bunch of awesome PUZZLES
  • This one really hard puzzle that you won't get but you'll look it up online and not tell anybody
  • All your hopes and dreams

nexen

I'd like to see Steam or GOG get the old X-Wing and Tie-fighter games. Probably more than likely GOG due to the age of the games. I think I still have the discs laying around somewhere.

I'm insanely curious as to why we haven't seen those games on GOG or Steam yet. The public outcry for them is pretty intense. There must be some technical or legal problem.

edit: refresh my memory. Didn't Tie Fighter have a really bizarre take on the Empire? Like mustache-twirling, cartoon-villain evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom