• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have $22.88 in my steam wallet and would pick it up for $10, but since the DLC is not available on Steam, which means I'd have to buy it full price in-game. So the massive edition on sale seems the better option, but that is over my wallet, so it's a no-go for me. Honestly I should probably save my wallet for Cosmic Star Heroine anyway.

jdavid459

I have $22.88 in my steam wallet and would pick it up for $10, but since the DLC is not available on Steam, which means I'd have to buy it full price in-game. So the massive edition on sale seems the better option, but that is over my wallet, so it's a no-go for me. Honestly I should probably save my wallet for Cosmic Star Heroine anyway.

Didn't realize there was a massive edition. I would feel dumb buying the $10, enjoying it then have to pay more for all the expansions when the $30 includes it all. Hmm..maybe I will wait then.

Do new swords and guns ever appear in the shops in Black Flag? Been playing about 20 hours at this point and the sword/gun set I saved up for in the first few hours is still what I'm using.

Sajjaja

Do new swords and guns ever appear in the shops in Black Flag? Been playing about 20 hours at this point and the sword/gun set I saved up for in the first few hours is still what I'm using.

Unfortunately, weapon diversity isn't Black Flag's forte. I believe you can get some weapon sets by doing some tasks or side missions or finding treasure, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sullichin

X-COM EW/EU has a really good Mac port. It's the best optimized Mac game I have installed. I've had small issues even with CS:GO. Having cross platform cloud saves in this game is amazing too.

This time I am determined to finish the game. I never beat Enemy Unknown, but I poured hours into it and restarted a lot. The additions seem cool, but I haven't crafted any MECs or made any super soldiers yet.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm now a proud owner of Deadly Premonition. Hopefully I'll find it enjoyable, and not a bad game as some people say it is.

I'm now a proud owner of Deadly Premonition. Hopefully I'll find it enjoyable, and not a bad game as some people say it is.

I really want to play it, but I'll wait until IndieGala halves their bundle price, as they did with the Codemasters bundle.

I am a cheap son of a bitch.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to play it, but I'll wait until IndieGala halves their bundle price, as they did with the Codemasters bundle.

I am a cheap son of a bitch.
Don't worry, I'm in no position to judge. In fact, with our local currency getting lower and lower in value as it is, I shouldn't have bought it. But yeah, I can't help it, purchasing games (I'll never play) is more important to me right now than saving money or buying the motorbike I want so badly, lol

And with this bundle I've crossed the 600 games barrier. 1000, here I come!

Don't worry, I'm in no position to judge. In fact, with our local currency getting lower and lower in value as it is, I shouldn't have bought it. But yeah, I can't help it, purchasing games (I'll never play) is more important to me right now than saving money or buying the motorbike I want so badly, lol

And with this bundle I've crossed the 600 games barrier. 1000, here I come!

Ha! I passed 600 with this bundle and the latest bundlestars as well.

Tizoc

Boom Boom Pow
I'll see if I can find a spare code for you to use instead of the one ModBot sent you, apologies again.

Played 30 mins. of Saint's Row 4 before bed and I laughed my ass off, and it runs real goooooooooooooooooood on dem Ultra settings.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Hey guys, need some help. Over the holiday I bought a bunch of games from the winter sale and added them to my inventory in the hopes of gifting them in the future. Now that I'm less busy I'd like to follow through with some giveaways:)

Unfortunately I messed up with Modbot last time and I didn't send people the right keys. Can someone tell me again how I can get a key for my Steam inventory games so I can use Modbot?

Thanks!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy birthday! And what's so bad about being 30+? >.>

Just joking. Most people joke with that.
Hey guys, need some help. Over the holiday I bought a bunch of games from the winter sale and added them to my inventory in the hopes of gifting them in the future. Now that I'm less busy I'd like to follow through with some giveaways:)

Unfortunately I messed up with Modbot last time and I didn't send people the right keys. Can someone tell me again how I can get a key for my Steam inventory games so I can use Modbot?

Thanks!
Send it to yourself via email. (DO NOT OPEN THE LINK JUST COPY IT)
Copy link and put that instead of the keys.
Send to modbot and set.

oipic

Thanks!

Hey Dupy! There is a nifty guide for that here.

Edit: soundly beaten - sorry Nito, I missed your post somehow (and Happy Birthday too, mate).

mannerbot

Thanks!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=72143371&postcount=2

Dupy

Let's try this first...

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause Collection #1 -- MB-024AC55DD5E9080B - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Just Cause Collection #2 -- MB-C04ECC9B4AB97B8C - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Dupy

Alright guys try those keys and see if they work. If they don't PM me and I'll work it out.

Relax.MX

I dont have paypal someone can help me with the indiegala bundle? I can pay with a game with a similar price on Steam, Amazon or other site with credit card

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yay its my bday. 25 years old. 5 more years and I'll be miserable :)

Happy birthday!

I dont have paypal someone can help me with the indiegala bundle? I can pay with a game with a similar price on Steam, Amazon or other site with credit card

You can pay using your CC without a PayPal account:

RThcP2C.png

Dupy

Here's a Gratuitous Violence Pack

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami #1 -- MB-848E4A503D952EE3 - Taken by -Deimos
Hotline Miami #2 -- MB-1D929A61E31D3154 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Counterstrike GO -- MB-30547DC74241CCF4 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan
Resident Evil 6 Complete Pack -- MB-403A4DA2994FEFA8 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

So I took Tomb Raider out of my backlog and put in close to 4 hours today.

I'm liking it so far, but I primarily play fighting, puzzle, and platforms so what do I know. I'm just upset I paid $10 for it, played it two hours before putting in my backlog, and then the next week it went on sale for $5

Also, thank you so much Dupy for RE6. <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I took Tomb Raider out of my backlog and put in close to 4 hours today.

I'm liking it so far, but I primarily play fighting, puzzle, and platforms so what do I know. I'm just upset I paid $10 for it, played it two hours before putting in my backlog, and then the next week it went on sale for $5

Also, thank you so much Dupy for RE6. <3

Tomb Raider its pretty enjoyable if you dont hold the original games to heart and you can ignore the story. Gameplay is good after the first hour and it keeps getting better as you upgrade your stuff.

Dupy

City Building Pack

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-6E1A11B1697681A9 - Taken by Sullichin
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition -- MB-166AB958C8D23430 - Taken by mannerbot

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Praise the lord! Now I just need to pray for enough luck to find one more. These social-based challenges are ridiculous as the locations are time zone-dependent and to make matters worse there are different servers, but there's no way to know which one you're connected to and the only known method of switching is to exit single-player, launch multiplayer, and then return to SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom