• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that was tense, I was feelin' like Snake at the end of MGS1 there. Tempted to go for one but kept thinking "I can't do it! I can't do it!"

Gotta let someone fresh experience it for the first time.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Metal Gear Rising Pack

ibzKZWOkmcktHh.gif

Cue HOLY SHIT soundboard

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
okay I guess I'll give one good try here, it's too fun

everyone knows steam thread is the game we all play the most

Cth

Btw, for the guy who grabbed two of the games, I really hope you play both of them. While there's no rules against grabbing multiples, it is nice to give others a fair chance too.

I wouldn't go yet...

Ok, just a few minutes more. :D Twist my arm.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Btw, for the guy who grabbed two of the games, I really hope you play both of them. While there's no rules against grabbing multiples, it is nice to give others a fair chance too.

That was my mistake. You can actually prevent people from winning twice and I forgot to include that in my Modbot registration. Next time.

eyeless

i agree, but i refreshed and saw metal gear rising staring me in the face and kind of blacked out, you only have like a second to think. i think most people would agree until they saw mgr. i wouldn't have tried for it if it was most other games, i ignore tons of game regularly while browsing this thread.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Since this is a bigger pack I'm giving everyone around a chance to win. You've got 15 minutes to enter!

Valve Complete Pack

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Valve Complete Pack -- MB-EC5C101FC7F8C503 - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 28 entrants total.

t1390027666z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom