• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, but i refreshed and saw metal gear rising staring me in the face and kind of blacked out, you only have like a second to think. i think most people would agree until they saw mgr. i wouldn't have tried for it if it was most other games, i ignore tons of game regularly while browsing this thread.

Don't ever be sorry, it's just the Rules of Nature.

Cth

i agree, but i refreshed and saw metal gear rising staring me in the face and kind of blacked out, you only have like a second to think. i think most people would agree until they saw mgr. i wouldn't have tried for it if it was most other games, i ignore tons of game regularly while browsing this thread.

No problem I don't blame you.. I didn't bother trying as I don't have space for it and have a copy for PS3 :D

Just wanted to make sure there's no javadots type thing potentially.

I hope it didn't come across the wrong way. It's late here and I'm tired :D

EDIT:

Jeez, Christmas in January indeed. Nice way to cap off the giveaway night!

Sajjaja

Since this is a bigger pack I'm giving everyone around a chance to win. You've got 15 minutes to enter!

Valve Complete Pack

xdS67Fw.gif

I'd enter this, but I have most of the games, but not most of the Half Life era games (except HL1, DoD and CS).

Since this is a bigger pack I'm giving everyone around a chance to win. You've got 15 minutes to enter!
That's a neat giveaway for all those who have yet to savor some of Valve's masterpieces. Which reminds me...I still have yet to play the first Half-Life. Hopefully I'll get around to buying it some day.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh god that is an amazing troll dupy. If the person who gets it owns any game from the pack they look bad. The more games they own, the worse they look. And damn near everyone has some Valve games.

An-Det

Valve Complete Pack

That's an awesome giveaway, someone's going to love that. I wish I could experience all those games anew again. The counter looks like it expired 13 minutes ago though?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh god that is an amazing troll dupy. If the person who gets it owns any game from the pack they look bad. The more games they own, the worse they look. And damn near everyone has some Valve games.
Shall I enter it for that sweet Ricochet action? It's all I'm missing.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"

Hah. No one should feel bad for winning it if they already have some/most of those games. They should be able to gift any dupes and the gifting cycle continues:)

Valve Complete Pack

Thanks for all the awesome giveaways this evening! It's been quite an entertaining read for me. Good luck to all the entrants!
Especially me, hehehe

jonno394

This will be the first time I've entered a raffle dupy. Great give aways throughout the night
Good man

Edit - so I pm the game name and code and should receive a reply off modbot?

I really hope Revengeance goes on sale sometime soon this year. I have a compulsive obsession where I am almost physically unable to buy something that I know sold for a lot cheaper previously. Oh, how many years I have waited for this game...and yet, I am hindered by this illness. I really want Deadly Premonition, too, but I don't know if I should get that entire indie bundle when that's the only game I really want.

I really hope Revengeance goes on sale sometime soon this year. I have a compulsive obsession where I am almost physically unable to buy something that I know sold for a lot cheaper previously. Oh, how many years I have waited for this game...and yet, I am hindered by this illness. I really want Deadly Premonition, too, but I don't know if I should get that entire indie bundle when that's the only game I really want.

Grab the bundle and give the rest of the games away! You know what to do. :p

mannerbot

But the cost of the complete bundle is still half of what the previous cheapest price for just Deadly Premonition alone was. Isn't it just going to be worse for you if you pass on it, since it may never be this cheap again? lol

Vibranium

Banned
Holy cow, thanks Dupy, I entered but I do hope I don't win so you one of you guys gets to enjoy it!

If I do I'll give away quite a few games (I don't own some though).

Grab the bundle and give the rest of the games away! You know what to do. :p
That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion. :p
But the cost of the complete bundle is still half of what the previous cheapest price for just Deadly Premonition alone was. Isn't it just going to be worse for you if you pass on it, since it may never be this cheap again? lol
Aye... I don't want to live a life of regrets.

Cth

It's a great deal on DP, and you get 11 other games, of which 3 or 4 of them have card money.. so in a way, it's like paying less than $5 for it and getting a bunch of other games.

Tales of Maj'Eyal seems to be getting lots of positive WOM.. it's a roguelike RPG.. there's an Angry Birds type clone game.. Ballpoint has some interesting graphics but gets a little old after a bit, IMO. And there's more on the way I think.

But yeah, I'm the same way.. if I've seen it cheaper, it's difficult to pull the trigger.. it really is the best deal thought.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Congrats to HalfwayOrb. 28 entires, obviously some interest in the pack:)

That's it from me tonight. I'll be back soon I'm sure.

Roguelike RPG/roguelike with RPG elements is like saying ATM machine. Please stop.
You're right. It's actually an RPG roguelike role-playing game.
It's a great deal on DP, and you get 11 other games, of which 3 or 4 of them have card money.. so in a way, it's like paying less than $5 for it and getting a bunch of other games.
Hopefully I enjoy them enough to be able to get some cards out of them.

The term for the "sub-genre" of roguelikes has always sounded kind of off to me. So, okay. Those games are similar to, or share characteristics with, a game by the name of Rogue, so we dub them "roguelikes". But then we have games that like games that are like Rogue, so we get roguelike-likes. I'm awaiting a future of roguelike-like-roguelikes like Rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom