• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerloid

So if Metal Gears Rising sales well, think there's a chance we'll start getting the older Metal Gear games? Seems so weird that they aren't there to me. I can see the banners and everything for Metal gear a Solid on Steam.

So if Metal Gears Rising sales well, think there's a chance we'll start getting the older Metal Gear games? Seems so weird that they aren't there to me. I can see the banners and everything for Metal gear a Solid on Steam.
Would love to play MGS3 on PC :p
EDIT: or you by older Metal Gear games, you meant the MSX metal gear games?

Li Kao

Yup, pretty amazing giveaway. Not sure I'm eligible and with the number of entrants it maybe isn't even worth checking my post number. But really nice one. Thank you Rhaknar.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Rhaknar, wow! What a generous GAFer.

Tizoc

Crysis 3 for $5, do I bite GAF? Yes I know it's an Origin key, but surely it'd be worth it for $5 at least.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

I hope so. There's even a PC port of MGS and MGS2 already though MGS2's port was atrocious. Port over the MGS HD Collection and make the old PC port of MGS1 work on modern systems GoG style and you have another bundle of Ben Stein's money headed your way, Konami.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yup, pretty amazing giveaway. Not sure I'm eligible and with the number of entrants it maybe isn't even worth checking my post number. But really nice one. Thank you Rhaknar.

i put no rules on it except the no lurker thing so you should be fine, im not a big fan of rules, I prefer it to leave it to lady luck, if you win 2 things, I guess lady luck thinks youre a sexy bastard...

...right AsylumX? Im judging you! o_O

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It would be nice but I have my doubts of this happening any time soon. My theory is that Konami will be looking to the performance of Rising PC to inform the decision of whether or not to greenlight PC ports of the MGSV titles; the older games are unlikely to be a concern at this juncture.

Wok

Recently, I got an invite from:
ahDaObQ.jpg

Despite my search, I have no idea who it is.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has there been any news about this since it was first seen?
LDporlT.jpg

I asked in previous thread, but I got ignored.

None. It would be nice to give PayPal the flick, although I suspect that even if Steam Wallet trading were to be implemented Valve wouldn't allow cross-currency transactions.

Jedi2016

I don't understand why Steam is seen as a place to be attacked.
Because people are dicks. This isn't even for any particular reason, it's just a couple of script-kiddies pretending to be badasses.

Valve should track them down and then sue the parents for the lost revenue from the downtime.

Hanzou

Because people are dicks. This isn't even for any particular reason, it's just a couple of script-kiddies pretending to be badasses.

Valve should track them down and then sue the parents for the lost revenue from the downtime.

Yeah I guess it's just for the LULZ, jerks.

Volimar

So, since getting Legend of Grimrock, my playstyle has been: Play till I'm too tired to figure out a puzzle, then go to bed. Wake up and work out solution. Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom