• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - announcements, updates and WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javaman

Volcynika said:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think it's that great. The gore/special takedowns only entertain for about an hour or two, then it's monotony.

You can find a compilation on youtube to get the full effect. Some of them are quite ouch worthy.

pilonv1

Desaparecido said:
Whoever's idea it was to have two hour sales... what the fucking fuck.

The only way this will be ok is if they have announce on Friday you can get any of the 2 hour sale items again. Otherwise it's ridiculous.

Kritz

Banned
Kritz said:
If anyone's feeling like being super rad today, find some way to grab me (Steam ID's Kritz7) and see if you can gift me the pack. I'll then shoot you back the money via paypal.

Noone cares to take me up on this? :<

EDIT: Totally rad ass motherfucker speculawyer gifted me the pack. He is a gentleman and a scholar.

MNC

So bully will be 2.50 as well? I don't get it, what's happening?

If Bully is 2.50, can someone gift it to me? It's bound to happen when I'm at college or asleep. I'll pay back the cereal box ofcourse.

Edit: Err, bully is 30 bucks now so I doubt it'll become 2.50 lol

:lol My wishlist is ever so big

Firestorm

BuddhaRockstar said:
Is there something wrong with your Steam stats? You own like 215 games but it says only like 10 have over an hour played. You can't possibly be buying new stuff if you haven't even played a fraction of that library.
You must be new to Steam.

Psy-Phi

Time played can be wrong anyway. And there's the fact that it wasn't around since the inception of Steam, so anything you finished prior to the tracking doesn't have time reported for obvious reasons.
Nabs said:
if bully goes on sale, it'll probably be 7.50

75% off? I doubt it.

I'm waitin for the 50% off sale, 15 bucks. If they don't put it on sale though I may just buy the whole collection even though I own most of those games on consoles. Wouldn't mind giving Multi-Theft Auto a spin, and getting the GTA4 expansion would be nice I guess.

deleted

GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

Thanks to Stallion Free and Kerrinck I got a free copy of Vice City :D

Because I feel like sharing the goods I will gift Alien vs. Predator Classic to the 3rd person who quotes this.

geeko

xyla said:
GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

Thanks to Stallion Free and Kerrink I got a free copy of Vice City :D

Because I feel like sharing the goods I will gift Alien vs. Predator Classic to the 3rd person who quotes this.

Ill start the ball 2 more quotes poeple

Firestorm

xyla said:
GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

Looks like the next person gets it :eek:

Omiee

xyla said:
GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

let it be me (A):D

edit: Yes :lol

Ben652

xyla said:
GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

Me?

Edit: :(

geeko

xyla said:
GAF is awesome confirmed
once again

lurkers lol just waiting for that 2nd quote

EDIT:
knew I should have been more ready.

benjipwns said:
Did they ever patch Bully? Didn't it crash randomly every 20-30 minutes among other issues?

Read a month or so back via the Steam forums that it has been patched and is stable. I too am waiting for a Bully sale and couldn't spring for the Rockstar Catalog sale as I already have most of those games =/

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I'm going to be unavailable at my computer most of the week. If San Andreas goes on sale for $2.50, could someone gift it to me? I will pay you back.

Steam is the greatest worst thing ever, or the worstest great thing ever, im not sure.

Im not a big fan of GTA, or max payne.....but Im pretty sure I will buy this pack by the end of the week :(

Q8D3vil

the collection is not available in my region
don't have paypal but i would happily offer 50$ gift voucher from amazon us or 50 $ game from steam

pm if you are interested

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
To those who want stuff gifted or temporarily loaned to them until they buy it. In your profile put some way to give it to you (ie. email address, steam ID). If a game is 2.50 i could careless if you even pay me back, just need a way to get it to you.

Edgeward said:
I better not miss the deal if Bully is on sale. Don't put that shit when I am at work, steam. >:\

With my luck, they'll do it tomorrow while I'm stuck at work, where I don't want to put in my CC info. I'll have to call my wife and have her use my PC at home...

Slo

Okay, I can buy a game one steam when I'm not actually on my own computer right? As long as I'm logged into my steam account?

Spwn

Slo said:
Okay, I can buy a game one steam when I'm not actually on my own computer right? As long as I'm logged into my steam account?

That is correct, sir. Just log in the steam store and buy.

Slo said:

I can't tell you how many times I have purchased a game via my cell phone lol. It must be what calling your meth dealer feels like.

Zzoram

I can't find PC benchmark reviews of GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City anywhere. I want to know if they optimized it over the original. GTAIV was massively CPU limited, and an E8400 couldn't run it at 30fps on maxed settings at any resolution.

Zzoram

I'm really hoping that Episodes from Liberty City goes on sale for $15 or less. I'd probably buy that, but I don't really want GTAIV or any of the other stuff, other than maybe Bully.

LQX

I have most of those games in the Rockstar Collection. If I buy the collection can I gift the games I already have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom