• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - announcements, updates and WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

hamchan said:
I'll be happy if Max Payne goes on sale. I'll even more happy if someone could gift it to me if it does (I live in Australia) :(

Could someone please gift me Max Payne? I'll paypal you back the money or gift you a cheap game if you want. PM if you can help.

Blackheim and Volcynika are awesome people.

benjipwns

Banned
Zzoram said:
I can't find PC benchmark reviews of GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City anywhere. I want to know if they optimized it over the original. GTAIV was massively CPU limited, and an E8400 couldn't run it at 30fps on maxed settings at any resolution.
They did optimize it, and then updated the base GTA IV with the fixes (or at least most of them), it runs better for me but others have reported it runs worse. (Same thing with SR2 patch last year.)

I'm on a E8400 as well btw. I can't run it maxed out, but can run it at about twice the settings that are supposed to represent the console versions or so. (plus higher resolution obviously, etc.) The auto-detect bumped some of those up another 10-20% post-patch.

vocab

Good god. Is there anyway to make GTAIV run decent? I get 50-70 fps, but the draw distance is causing like popup micro stutters. If I turn view distance to 100% it runs better, but man this game is a mess for PC.

LovingSteam said:
:lol :lol :lol What?
fvgphy.jpg

probably doesn't even work, but lol :lol

Grayman

Blackheim said:
Try clicking the Games menu on top and then click Manage Gifts and Gist Passes. Worked for me.

Speaking of, I already owned HL2 and decided I'd pick up the Orange Box so I could finally play the episodes + Portal and maybe TF2. SO! I have an extra copy of HL2 that someone can have if there is actually someone out there who hasn't played it :p PM if you want it...
thanks for this post. I had the same problem. For some reason I could not get into the support site either.

GHG

This thread is so full of love it warms my heart.

Anyone want to write my remaining 3000 words on my paper thats due in just over 8 hours :lol ?

:(

Hey,
Me and a friend both live in Australia.
Me and a friend both want the rockstar bundle on sale for 42.49 USD
Me and a friend can't get it because it's not on offer in Australia

Anyone who can gift one to me and one to a friend I will pay (I'm a bit new to paypal but I'm not too stupid so just tell me how) the cost of two + the fees with paypal plus I'll throw in 10USD extra for your troubles just to gift one to me and gift one to a friend :)

PM me or email me at owenscully at gmail dot com or steam me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/owenscully/home

any time over the next couple of days while the sale is on... I would love you forever please! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom