• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
It's official, I'm going to see Sir Paul in two Saturdays' time. UruGAF, here I come.

And I just remembered I had bought the Rainbow Six games not too long ago, due to randomly browsing my Steam library in "all games" mode. Guess I must have done it when I didn't have the client open, because they weren't installed. It's nice to get that kind of surprises!
Yay! :D
Which part of the stadium will you be?

Who needs to remember when you can add a nickname?
Wait really?
Never knew that!
MEGATON

I think you mean Harp Band. ;)
LOL
Harmonix did Guitar Hero 1 and 2, and then did Rockband :p

This? Definitely!
As hilarious as that looks, "Bazooka Cafe" is an excellent name.

Nabs

Need to upgrade my GPU, 800 series can't come fast enough.

There is actually an app in the Android store that simulates the Nvidia H.264 streaming from a >600 series GPU to the Shield.

Until there is a native Steam In Home Streaming app for Android, that would work perfectly with the Fire TV.

I just sideloaded this to my Fire TV. It's neat. I won't be able to really test this until I get a new router.

maty

Binding of Isaac Rebirth thread bump. I want this game so bad.

The wait is killing me too

Some more glorious gifs

z66FMGv.gif

4InmTHz.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The wait is killing me too

Some more glorious gifs

The soundtrack is quickly becoming my favorite gaming OST of the year and so far very few songs have been released. They're all so good though.

Diptera Sonata
Duress
Ventricide

I must be the only one with zero interest for Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

The art style totally turns me off.

I can definitely see why the art style could be off putting. For me, it looks way better than the original art style, though I admittedly prefer this pixelated style over some others.

In case it wasn't mentioned previously, Groupees has issued Steam keys for those who bought Viscera Cleanup Detail as part of their weekend deal.

Also, they've apparently received a new batch of keys for Constant C, so if you were waiting for one go and check your profile.

EDIT: Copons :(

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm i can see the appeal in guacamelee but for some reason it isn't really doing it for me

might try it later since i'm really tired but hmm

Nabs

hmm i can see the appeal in guacamelee but for some reason it isn't really doing it for me

Definitely give it a try when you're more awake. The combat system is so fun once you start getting more upgrades (they come quickly).

Have you played the original? Art turned me off too, but then I picked it up for a buck on a sale, tried it out, and couldn't stop playing 'til there was nothing left to do.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

I think it's because you already live in South America and it's just a regular day simulator for you.

HoosTrax

Have you played the original? Art turned me off too, but then I picked it up for a buck on a sale, tried it out, and couldn't stop playing 'til there was nothing left to do.
Could never get into BoI myself. The fact that it uses Zelda-style combat instead of being an omnidirectional twin stick shooter is extremely off putting to me. I've hated that style in every game that uses it. Anodyne, Evoland, Little Dew, etc. I didn't have any Ninty systems growing up, so never had any experience with 4 way combat via Zelda. Maybe it's like being introduced to Duke, Wolf3D, Doom, etc after growing up in the post Quake era.

Could never get into BoI myself. The fact that it uses Zelda-style combat instead of being an omnidirectional twin stick shooter is extremely off putting to me. I've hated that style in every game that uses it. Anodyne, Evoland, Little Dew, etc. I didn't have any Ninty systems growing up, so never had any experience with 4 way combat via Zelda. Maybe it's like being introduced to Duke, Wolf3D, Doom, etc after growing up in the post Quake era.

Heathen! :p

aku:jiki

Speaking of Isaac, is there anywhere I can get a good deal on it? I want to check it out before the new version but I don't want to pay like €10 for the game+DLC because bundle disaease has turned me into a massive cheapskate.

Sajjaja

Speaking of Isaac, is there anywhere I can get a good deal on it? I want to check it out before the new version but I don't want to pay like €10 for the game+DLC because bundle disaease has turned me into a massive cheapskate.

It's been in a bajjillion bundles hasn't it?

Yeah, I played the original, it was ok, but being a flash game and not being able to use a controller made me loose interest very fast, also that art style.... ugh.

Arthea

header_292x136.jpg

Munich Bus Simulator? That's interesting choice for the sim, why München of all cities, I wonder.

I would assume Dusk Golem already have played some of Motte Island. How is it?

impact

Banned
AC3 is $5 at Amazon (Steam code)

worth it? I enjoyed 2, 4 and Brotherhood enough and I've been meaning to try one of them on PC

Card Boy

Banned
AC3 is $5 at Amazon (Steam code)

worth it? I enjoyed 2, 4 and Brotherhood enough and I've been meaning to try one of them on PC

first 6 hrs are shit and is basically a tutorial but it gets really good after that.

My review

First 6 hrs - 4 out 10
Rest of the game - 8.5 out of 10

I would say grab it.

Salsa

episode 2 of TWD S2 was really good

im surprised at how they're succeding considering the idea of continuing the game playing as Clementine seemed pretty bad for me at the time

zkylon

zkylewd
You want additional AC3 content?
lol exactly

i bought the standard edition for this very reason

i just want to get through with this game, see at the end of desmond road's if there was some space kid ruling abstergo behind the courtains and just see how fucked up lucy's face gets this game

no need to put myself through more

Milamber

You want additional AC3 content?
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition includes:

All five downloadable content pack:
  • The Hidden Secrets Pack
  • The Battle Hardened Pack
  • Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy
  • Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal
  • Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption
  • 4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay
  • The official Assassin’s Creed® III soundtrack (mp3 files)
  • George Washington’s notebook (pdf file)
Kinda yeah, if this stuff makes it easier to get through the end game. Also I like having it all.

EDIT: Oh hey, ACIII: Season Pass is $7.50 too. Sold.

Does anybody want a copy of Velvet Assassin? If so, just pm me and I'll gift it.

Bought a copy for a friend and found out that he's owned the game for months now :S

rookiejet

I couldn't bear that your little character's crying the whole time it's chased by these monsters, it's too cruel. (I understand it symbolizes something personal to the author(s).) If it were like, "Heck yeah! I'mma kill these monsters," I would have been okay with it. I want enthusiastic murdering of metaphorical demons.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Kinda yeah, if this stuff makes it easier to get through the end game. Also I like having it all.

EDIT: Oh hey, ACIII: Season Pass is $7.50 too. Sold.

You didn't buy the Season Pass, did you? The DDE includes it.

So if Amnesia on GamersGate says the DRM "Other DRM" - does that mean, that it is NOT Steam and just DRM-free?

DRM-free games are labelled as such. "Other DRM" just means it's not an Origin/Steam/Uplay/SecuROM/etc. key. In rare cases the key provided is Steam-redeemable despite there being no mention of this (e.g. Dominions 4), but Amnesia is not one such case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom