• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On another day of Entitlement against Sony

Fahdis

Sony doesn't really like us people in developing countries.
Either way can't you just pirate the games? at leas the single player ones?
I don't usually support piracy but if they refuse to actually sell you the games legally I don't really see the harm.

Naah, Piracy isn't my thing. I will probably move to Turkiye at some point and hopefully shit becomes unlocked.

This sure is another case of entitlement all right.

You shut your whore mouth 😂

Bro, just move to an unbanned country.

Problem solved!

Done.

Danny22

Neo Member
It's the psn self region block and possibly the stupidest thing Sony has done recently and I'm talking about a company that released PSVR 2 without backwards compatibility and went with concord instead of last of us factions.

Like they deliberately limit their sales on steam for sony published games. This excludes China, Russia, the second and third largest markets on steam, respecively effectively handicapping their sales on PC.

It is an actual self-ban despite the fact that PSN requirement does not neccessiate self region-blocking. One usually makes a PSN country account nearest to them as has always been the case on the PS consoles.

You can change your steam location using a debit card from there. Then you can change it back after six months. That's the only solution I could find. I had to use a foreign debit card and pay developed country prices to play Helldivers 2.

Last edited:

notseqi

Keep it quiet back there, eh.

Personally though Ontario and BC are now absolutely whack. Wouldn't mind becoming a Newfie 😂 but heard the homelessness was absolutely dire on the Islands and drugs too.
Isn't your country-wide homeless program starting soon?

Last edited:

Fahdis

Isn't your country-wide homeless program starting soon?

25% already live in poverty in Canada thanks to mass immigration and inflation since Covid. I have no idea what Trudeau has in store but its definitely not gonna work out like everything else he's done.

notseqi

25% already live in poverty in Canada thanks to mass immigration and inflation since Covid. I have no idea what Trudeau has in store but its definitely not gonna work out like everything else he's done.
i meant the canadia homeless programm called 'winter'

Fahdis

Try changing your region to Mars.

Window Throwing GIF by Adult Swim

Top Bottom