• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

I didn't write much either, just that I'm interested, have done a little beta stuff in the past, linked to my Steam profile and listed my rig.

And got that same email as a reply, so now I wait as well.

Yeah, I got the email as well. Was just curious.

Rad games.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

TROV0gN.jpg
TROV0gN.jpg

Rad Bats -- MB-9B9389F3B528EB60 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.
Rad Bats -- MB-4B1838704DDAB2D6 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 3 entrants total.

t1427914253z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
All of DC Universe's DLC has been yanked. I'll never understand why publishers of F2P games are so averse to "last chance" sales.

so i progressed a bit in the castle that i just arrived in RE4 last night. my god is it a lot harder than the village. not a lot of space to move around, a lot more enemies + they're harder to kill. :( during the villiage i always had a minimum of 100 ammo for my pistol(most of the time i had 150+). I just met the little weird kid in the castle and I'm already down to like 60.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Kinguin still has some of those if you want one just to tie it to your account.

Yeah, I plan on poking around Kinguin and the like later. I don't care enough about DLC to pay big bucks but I'll pick up some of the cheaper stuff if available.

Is there a way to tell which games have backed up files on the cloud?

List View offers a cloud icon for games that support Steam Cloud, but no distinction is made between games for which you've stored data and those you haven't, so the only way to be sure is to check the properties window of each game you've played (the "Updates" tab in particular).

xBladeM6x

Holy shit, Dirt 3 with no GFWL finally came out? I honestly can't believe it. I've been following this for so long.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I really love the intimacy of 5 v 5 ranked matches in CS:GO. I'm even a fan of the general Counter Strike mechanics and have been since CS was still on WON, when vehicles were a thing, etc.

The community, cheaters and occasional wonky silliness from the game though? I could deal without those. So I did. It only took me 224 hours to get to that point >_>

Grief.exe

I really love the intimacy of 5 v 5 ranked matches in CS:GO. I'm even a fan of the general Counter Strike mechanics and have been since CS was still on WON, when vehicles were a thing, etc.

The community, cheaters and occasional wonky silliness from the game though? I could deal without those. So I did. It only took me 224 hours to get to that point >_>

Check out Dirty Bomb, the new Rainbow Six is looking to scratch that itch as well.

Madn

I stopped playing Terraria after 62 hours when all my friends abandoned me. We unlocked hardmode and got the new ores before trying the mechanical bosses but then they all got bored. Playing alone wasn't the same so I also gave up. I have to say I enjoyed it a lot. I got all these hours of play in just two weeks as this game had all I could ever look for: farming, bosses that increase in difficulty, a world you can completely remodel as you like. You could go from fighting for your life to calmly design your house. I definetely think I'll come back to it.

xBladeM6x

They waited for April's fools day because they are fools for using GFWL
Lol.

If there's one thing I still don't appreciate about the whole thing, is that they were completely silent about it for months at a time. The least CM could have done, was answer some questions, or even post saying "don't worry, we haven't abandoned this" every couple weeks.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For those that are interested, I made a Steam group for my new Steam Invite Spam Filter application. I'll be posting application updates there and be soliciting ideas / suggestions / feedback.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/invitespamfilter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom