• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

Yeah, it happens. I've definitely had long stretches where I didn't play anything on PC, followed by long periods where I only play on PC.

I've still never played any of the Souls games on PC (played them all on PS3), so I haven't yet experienced the joy of 60 fps Souls. I am going to start playing Bloodborne in a few days though.

That looks like pretty much every XBL Indie Game (not talking about indie games on the Xbox, but specifically those in the XBLIG program). I think there was probably a decent game or two that came out of it, but for the most part it was trash like that.
lol
its already on Xbox Live Indie Games

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/P...-Zombies/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550e8f

its $3 ?
i want even play it even if they give me money ( if they give me + $10 i will think )

Grief.exe

lol

vC30pC8.png

Kiru

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in being a part of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation Closed Beta on Steam. We appreciate your support and help. Due to a limited number of Steam keys, we'll need to review all applicants.
We will notify those who are selected as participants for this Closed Beta testing by Friday, April 3rd 6:00pm PDT. We may still need additional testers during the Beta testing process, at which point we may contact you individually to join the Beta.
Thanks again!

Now the wait begins.

is Dark souls 2 Superior Edition out today or what? I want to justify not having bought the game by reading great impressions on how much better and worthwhile this new package is.

GaussTek

Sorry if this has been asked before, but, does the GFWL key from DiRT 3 qualifies for another copy? So I can give it away.

If so, and if someone else uses it, it doesn't affect my Complete Edition, which already showed up in my library, right? (just to be sure lol)

madjoki

Sorry if this has been asked before, but, does the GFWL key from DiRT 3 qualifies for another copy? So I can give it away.

If so, and if someone else uses it, it doesn't affect my Complete Edition, which already showed up in my library, right? (just to be sure lol)

Nope, invalid key.

Nope, since that key will soon be removed, like RE5, DR etc.
You can give it away.

GFWL version still requires CD-key.

Kiru

Did you send them any information in your email? I only put one sentence and immediately regret my decision. :x

Oh, I didn't write much. Just that I'm interested and have an older GPU and it might be useful for them to see how it runs on that and then I linked them my steam profile.^^

Locust

So probably some batches have been activated by Steam, some are still pending.

Yeah, I checked and the key I got Dirt 3 from myself is from an AMD promo. Gave the gfwl key to my brother and it activated just Dirt 3 Complete for him, so no infinite key trains. :v

madjoki

Really? Well, who will play GFWL version with Steam one :S

Xbox Live achievement hunters?

I'm getting product already owned with my Dirt 3 key :p
So probably some batches have been activated by Steam, some are still pending.

Keys were added weeks ago, it's likely that some steam keys were included, while some were not. (Maybe they weren't properly marked being sent to Steam). :/

Yeah, I checked and my key is from an AMD promo. Gave it to my brother and it activated just Dirt 3 Complete for him, so no infinite key trains. :v

Even if it had Dirt 3, it would give same key.

https://steamdb.info/sub/63249/

LegacyGameKeyAppId DiRT 3 (44320)

Dead Rising 2 OTR was missing this, which allowed unlimited 'key train'.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
FREE DLC ALERT

Celebrating the fearless females of DC Comics, this collection of super heroines and villainesses allows players to wreak havoc as Raven, battle as Batwoman, tear up the ground as Terra and pack a pretty mean punch as Power Girl! The pack also includes fan-favorites such as alien princess Starfire, water-controlling Mera, animal-mimic Vixen and Stephanie Brown as The Spoiler. They’ll all need to be on their guard against the extremely explosive Plastique and the cold and calculating Killer Frost!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does H1Z1 have an expected launch date yet? I need to remember to pick up the Premium Edition before it goes F2P as I imagine I wouldn't have much luck convincing Daybreak to offer me a key.

Parsnip

Did you send them any information in your email? I only put one sentence and immediately regret my decision. :x

I didn't write much either, just that I'm interested, have done a little beta stuff in the past, linked to my Steam profile and listed my rig.

And got that same email as a reply, so now I wait as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom