• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Saw has been pulled again. It's also gone from GetGamesGo, GMG, Nuuvem and wherever else it was being sold.

?

Doesn't it release when the store updates in like 6-7 min?

Someone mentioned that it was being released at 3PM PST, IIRC.

And I don't know if you were able to see this, since the Bloodborne thread is moving faster than Steam sale threads, but I was trying to find out what was up with you repeatedly asking for game-share help on the first boss? Are you in NG+ already? If so, what's your estimate on how long the game takes?

For anyone else interested, Bloodborne decidedly lives up to the hype, and if you were at all disappointed with the changes in DS2, rest assured that this has more in common with DS1 than DS2, in my opinion. I sincerely hope it comes to PC because the game is gorgeous, and I'd love to see some downsampled screenshots.

Or we can discuss the shadow of Schopenhauer on the Victorian-influenced setting while you talk me into finally upgrading my GPU.

zkylon

zkylewd
So basicly Ciri, Yennifer and random NPC hair style repurposed XD

11051865_10152868143374331_3657839334140574891_n.jpg
damn that's awesome

i hope they end up adding it for reals

i googled real version of this for some reason

what the fuck

that thing is awful

fantomena

Someone mentioned that it was being released at 3PM PST, IIRC.

And I don't know if you were able to see this, since the Bloodborne thread is moving faster than Steam sale threads, but I was trying to find out what was up with you repeatedly asking for game-share help on the first boss? Are you in NG+ already? If so, what's your estimate on how long the game takes?

For anyone else interested, Bloodborne decidedly lives up to the hype, and if you were at all disappointed with the changes in DS2, rest assured that this has more in common with DS1 than DS2, in my opinion. I sincerely hope it comes to PC because the game is gorgeous, and I'd love to see some downsampled screenshots.

Or we can discuss the shadow of Schopenhauer on the Victorian-influenced setting while you talk me into finally upgrading my GPU.

I managed to kill the boss a few hours ago. :)

Deitus

Euphoria is like a loosely based Saw movie.

I think he was referring to your use of "decapitated limbs". Decapitation is cutting off a head. It's not something you can do to a limb, unless maybe there was a head attached to an arm for some reason, and you cut that off. :p

Arthea

guys! I just found Dirt3 complete edition in my library!
so they kept the promise!
or is it a april's prank... I hope not

edited: and it has cards and cheevos

edit2: like this title
DiRT 3 Complete Edition - Now Available With 100% Less GFWL

I should have gotten Saw when it was cheap, but I was too cheap

I think he was referring to your use of "decapitated limbs". Decapitation is cutting off a head. It's not something you can do to a limb, unless maybe there was a head attached to an arm for some reason, and you cut that off. :p

I can think of a limb with a head on the end :p

guys! I just found Dirt3 complete edition in my library!
so they kept the promise!
or is it a april's prank... I hope not

edited: and it has cars and cheevos

cars? in a racing game? ;)

I managed to kill the boss a few hours ago. :)

Right on. I'm still fairly early and I'm pretty sure I died more times on the 2nd boss than I have on some of the optional bosses in the other Souls games before getting him. Other people seem to be getting bottlenecked similarly on him.

And I need some major motivation to push through on finishing Hotline Miami 2. I have a feeling this console thing's got me in its grips. I've loved what I've played of it, but I think I'm still fairly early HM2, too. I'm too cautious of spoilers to google it, but I'm at the part where
you're in a jungle with a commando-type characters, assault rifle and BIG knife.
If anyone has any idea where that is in respect to completion.

Milamber

Ah, my bad.

Not sure, but some, funny enough, I found the Cleric Beast to be way dificultier than the others and it was the first boss I found.

Yeah the Cleric boss took me forever to beat and so far nothing has been that difficult since. I beat Father Gascoigne on the second try. It would have been the first but I got hung up on a gravestone and he owned me in that moment.

I had a similar experience in Dark Souls where I just couldn't beat the Taurus Demon. After I leveled up some, I was able to beat him and nothing really challenged me as much as him.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh, hey. Haven't seen you around these parts lately.

Ohyou.jpg

hahah yeah I haven't been playing too many games on Steam for awhile since the start of my current school semester, plus the time I have had I started playing a few games on my PS4 for once, so I thought most of my posts were gonna end up off topic from Steam during that time. There was a good moment where I was addicted to Diablo 3 and Last of Us online multiplayers. Been playing Dark Souls again on PC now though that their are steam achievements, plus I learned that I can play the game in 60FPS! (yes I played at 30 originally even with DSFIX, it said it might be unstable so I didn't do it the first time -__-) Kinda been playing it since I've almost finished my second playthrough of Bloodborne, and I really want to see how Dark 1 still stacks up for me. Already got to Blighttown, and while I love Bloodborne, I don't think it beats my love for Dark 1, especially now that I can play it at 60fps.

Yeah the Cleric boss took me forever to beat and so far nothing has been that difficult since. I beat Father Cascoigne on the second try. It would have been the first but I got hung up on a gravestone and he owned me in that moment.

I had a similar experience in Dark Souls where I just couldn't beat the Taurus Demon. After I leveled up some, I was able to beat him and nothing really challenged me as much as him.

This is why I love the Souls games. I first-tried the Cleric Beast and it wasn't even close. Like, I was pumped but I wasn't worried.

Father whatever is who I was talking about in my post above. He'd
transform
and just wreck me, or, like you said, I'd back myself into death by hitting a gravestone.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why would you want Saw? Isn't it bad rats level of bad?

that's a nice typo, you have to admit ;)
i think i heard it was kinda decent?

i mean you have to like saw which is already questionable in the first place, but you know, maybe not bad rats bad

Dr Dogg

seems Konami is erasing all existance of them as a company one piece at a time.

In more cheery news finally sorted this bad boy out.
Was a right pain getting that out of Origin and into the Steam version of Mass Effect but now I can play that colossal piece of shit that is Pinnacle Station on my PC!

Jawmuncher

seems Konami is erasing all existance of them as a company one piece at a time.

In more cheery news finally sorted this bad boy out.

Was a right pain getting that out of Origin and into the Steam version of Mass Effect but now I can play that colossal piece of shit that is Pinnacle Station on my PC!

Still find it hilarious that pinnacle station in a way is like a ME3 MP beta.
Remember playing it and think "This would be kind of cool with other players", and I guess someone at EA and Bioware agreed with me.

Deitus

hahah yeah I haven't been playing too many games on Steam for awhile since the start of my current school semester, plus the time I have had I started playing a few games on my PS4 for once, so I thought most of my posts were gonna end up off topic from Steam during that time. There was a good moment where I was addicted to Diablo 3 and Last of Us online multiplayers. Been playing Dark Souls again on PC now though that their are steam achievements, plus I learned that I can play the game in 60FPS! (yes I played at 30 originally even with DSFIX, it said it might be unstable so I didn't do it the first time -__-) Kinda been playing it since I've almost finished my second playthrough of Bloodborne, and I really want to see how Dark 1 still stacks up for me. Already got to Blighttown, and while I love Bloodborne, I don't think it beats my love for Dark 1, especially now that I can play it at 60fps.

Yeah, it happens. I've definitely had long stretches where I didn't play anything on PC, followed by long periods where I only play on PC.

I've still never played any of the Souls games on PC (played them all on PS3), so I haven't yet experienced the joy of 60 fps Souls. I am going to start playing Bloodborne in a few days though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArZme8PVzv4

WTF IS THIS ?
flash games can be better then that

That looks like pretty much every XBL Indie Game (not talking about indie games on the Xbox, but specifically those in the XBLIG program). I think there was probably a decent game or two that came out of it, but for the most part it was trash like that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Secret of the Magic Crystals -- MB-F8FF481EC63990F7 - Taken by madjoki
Red Lake -- MB-638CBFBF0D121C5A - Taken by arts&crafts
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-A7803501272F37B7 - Taken by Purkake4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom