• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Rats and Ponies

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTALS -- MB-B22A83881FDBA31D - Taken by TheMadMan007
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-F61F7F1505F3522E - Taken by Darth Kupi

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Check out Dirty Bomb, the new Rainbow Six is looking to scratch that itch as well.

I'm approaching the new Rainbow Six with cautious optimism since it is an Ubisoft game, but the idea of a lower player-count tactical game in more close-quarters settings is heavily appealing to me.

xBladeM6x

I'm approaching the new Rainbow Six with cautious optimism since it is an Ubisoft game, but the idea of a lower player-count tactical game in more close-quarters settings is heavily appealing to me.

I'm dying to get my hands on both Siege and The Division. Tom Clancy too OP this year.

ModBot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Muffin Knight #2 -- MB-DB43424FEA150054
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-D201C7A93607A91E

t1427909452z1.png

Still have Muffin Knight and a Galactic Civ II: UE if anybody wants. Modbot yanking chains and pulling legs with the Bad Rats, but it is Galactic Civ II (by process of elimination) :p

Edit: oops, meant to edit my previous post.

I should have read this actual post before I entered this giveaway, thanks for muffin knight, it wasn't the movies though /D. I was super excited because I thought by some miracle of fortune someone still had a giftable copy of that lionhead game the movies and got super excited.

Aw, yea sorry, someone dial modbot's humor setting to 65% please ;(

Just a few randoms to give out, and wanted to see what modbot would do today. Most of the games are correct, but "Sims 3: DLC The Movies" and "Bad Rats" should be either Galactic Civ II: Ultimate Edition or Muffin Knight, don't know which though.

I should have read this actual post before I entered this giveaway, thanks for muffin knight, it wasn't the movies though /D. I was super excited because I thought by some miracle of fortune someone still had a giftable copy of that lionhead game the movies and got super excited.

Madn

ModBot said:
I am giving away 1 Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

To The Moon -- MB-60C9B2989AC4967D

xBladeM6x

I'm assuming the only "real" difference that means much of anything with this new DSII version, is the new enemy placement?

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm assuming the only "real" difference that means much of anything with this new DSII version, is the new enemy placement?
apparently there are new "shortcuts" whatever that means (i'm guessing no actual map changes but who knows) and new npc invaders (which, considering the dks2 dlc might prove to be genius), but yeah, new enemy placement is the big deal

Not as pointless as Dark Souls 2.
i dunno, i'd say it's comparably pointless in that neither managed to capture what made the first games special, but since dark souls 2 was fun and hotline miami 2 was painfully frustrating, i'd still give the edge to dks2, specially since the dlc is so good

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

QP Shooting - Dangerous!! -- MB-81EAE0D22860EA3D - Taken by derExperte
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-C206448059B45AEE - Taken by ExoSoul

xBladeM6x

apparently there are new "shortcuts" whatever that means (i'm guessing no actual map changes but who knows) and new npc invaders (which, considering the dks2 dlc might prove to be genius), but yeah, new enemy placement is the big deal

Thanks. I'll definitely be picking it up, since I'm a Dark Souls shill. Thankfully it will be $20 and not $50 like I was expecting. (though it does still seem a bit high)

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks. I'll definitely be picking it up, since I'm a Dark Souls shill. Thankfully it will be $20 and not $50 like I was expecting. (though it does still seem a bit high)

pricing is 30$ if u have the main game but not the dlc or 20$ if u have the main game and the dlc

if u don't have either it's 50$ on pc and old gen and 60$ on current gen

i absolutely want to play that thing but 20$ is way too overpriced for my taste

Parsnip

I'm reading 6PM EDT in the OT. I'm not sure what the source is.

It's from the Bamco blog.

When will Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin be available?

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 digitally and at retailers on April 7th, 2015. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will be available on Steam on April 1st, 2015 at 3:00 PM PST.

xBladeM6x

pricing is 30$ if u have the main game but not the dlc or 20$ if u have the main game and the dlc

if u don't have either it's 50$ on pc and old gen and 60$ on current gen

i absolutely want to play that thing but 20$ is way too overpriced for my taste

That pricing is harsh. Though I do have the game and season pass, so it'll be cheapest for me. Thankfully. Lol

well now that the GFWL-less Steam version of Dirt 3 is finally available I will now download it
Surprisingly everything seems perfect about it. Just played some online multiplayer, and it was as it should be.

Tizoc

1 hour til Nintendo Direct.

Also as great as Ys 1's soundtrack is, I may just rank it as my least fav. Ys game :/

zkylon

zkylewd
wow photoshop cs2 is now freeware

if win 10 is actually free i may go like 100% piracy free since i finally decided it was stupid not to pay for fences yesterday

how long i've come

derExperte

wow photoshop cs2 is now freeware

if win 10 is actually free i may go like 100% piracy free since i finally decided it was stupid not to pay for fences yesterday

how long i've come

If you use a pirated Windows to get a free W10 upgrade you're still using a pirated version/non-legit license, MS made that rather clear. And I don't get people not paying for their OS, it's the most used software.

Also: http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriank.../07/download-adobe-cs2-applications-for-free/ Did something change during the last two years?

zkylon

zkylewd
If you use a pirated Windows to get a free W10 upgrade you're legally still using a pirated version, MS made that rather clear. And I don't get people not paying for their OS, you use it all the time.
it's just how it works here, computers come with either pirated windows or some of those uber gimped starter versions

i've considered buying it but it's not particularly cheap

No it isn't.
dang i got fooled then

sucks, cos that would've been nice

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
If you use a pirated Windows to get a free W10 upgrade you're still using a pirated version/non-legit license, MS made that rather clear. And I don't get people not paying for their OS, it's the most used software.

Or Photoshop really. It's 10$ a month and if you use it a couple times a day it's a no-brainer price-point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom