• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

My friend bought me GTA V out of the blue.

528.gif

*high five* brother. We are the same on our pedestals! =D

my mother gifted me out of the blue lol. Didn't even know she know what steam was/is.
now I am watching that dino tv show thanks lol

The support questions that an easy google search could give them the answers they need?

Oh yes most definitely, google is the first thing I say whenever I can't easily solve the problem that I know the solution to off the top of my head, I've always kind of been the tech/video game dude among my irl friends, so I guess that's why some go to me for stuff like that.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Should it surprise you that google-fu is in itself a rare skill among laymen?
Sometimes all I can think is how stupid humanity can be despite having all the tools on front of their faces.

Oh yes most definitely, google is the first thing I say whenever I can't easily solve the problem that I know the solution to off the top of my head, I've always kind of been the tech/video game dude among my irl friends, so I guess that's why some go to me for stuff like that.
It's annoying cause usually my steam friends are mostly asking support questions instead of asking to play stuff together or so. -_-

12 hours into dragon age inquisition, just finished acquiring the mages as allies, really like that future segment. at first i was disappointed that i wasn't sent back in time and had some Origins moment or something but I liked the "this is what happens if you fail" choice they went with, I wonder what the quest would've been like if i sided with the templars(personally i always side with the mages in origins cause yea they're dangerous but i don't think anyone has really given them a fair shot, to me it comes off more that the templars and everyone else is afraid of them cause they can't control them)

Khronico

There's this extra space above where several posts should be but there's nothing actually there.

Huh.

Strange.

Edit: Joke about Turfster and lashman

autoduelist

Someone posted this:

crunchie.jpg

Is that the sponge candy from the general upstate NY area (buffalo, etc)? And if so, can someone send me some? thanks!

Asgaro

Lain

I dunno if any of you Steam guys are interested in Heroes of the Storm, but there are still 3 unclaimed European beta keys for the game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom