• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Reloaded Games takes over development of HAWKEN

http://steamcommunity.com/app/271290/discussions/13/617330406657893420/

Reloaded Games has taken over the HAWKEN IP and will soon be resuming development of the game. Initially time will be spent finding their feet, and getting an idea for what is awaiting them in the development process. Once they find their feet, a development team for the game will be put together, and priority focus will be on issues like the following.
Fix password reset
Get forums working again.
Fix deployment issues
Fix backend tools systems
Fix certain bugs that have cropped up
Get Hawken more stable
Begin planning new updates and future changes.
There is not an official press release or anything like that as of yet, that I am aware of. If one comes up, it will be added to this post.

Wow, I only played a bit because I thought servers would go down soon and had some fun so imo that's great news.

Parsnip

God my wireless is so shit right now.
New router should be here tomorrow though, it better fix this or I'll scream.

Installing scholar of the first sin over wireless would have taken me a long time, was barely getting 1Mbs, so instead I fired up my laptop, trucked it over the modem, installed steam on it and hooked it up, and it's installing there for another 20 minutes or so and I'll just copy the files over. Only downside is that the laptop hard drive is slow and it can't keep up with the download speed.

#wurstworldproblems

edit: Gotta unsub from the OT already, I can't handle the gaming side, everyone just complains all the time. Hit boxes, price, not enough upgrades...

L.O.R.D

bV300Ul.jpg

Fire_Emblem_if_Japanese_logo.png

2 new 3DS Fire Emblems bros

bubye steam in 2016

Despite Zelda delay, Nintendo is on the rise again this year.
Old games, Fire Emblem, Fatal Frame, Animal Crossing, Bravely Second, etc. They know what they're doing.

Reloaded Games takes over development of HAWKEN

http://steamcommunity.com/app/271290/discussions/13/617330406657893420/

Wow, I only played a bit because I thought servers would go down soon and had some fun so imo that's great news.

I played it around the beta, enjoyed it but had to drop it due to some new mmo.
It's a good mecha game, and there's almot no competition out there (how's mechwarrior online nowadays?). They really should deliver it.

FLD

Yay, even though they insisted my new GPU wasn't part of their promotion, I managed to get a Witcher 3 code from Newegg.ca chat support!

It's for GOG, though, not Steam. :(

So now the question is: redeem or trade?

Turfster

Yay, even though they insisted my new GPU wasn't part of their promotion, I managed to get a Witcher 3 code from Newegg.ca chat support!

It's for GOG, though, not Steam. :(

So now the question is: redeem or trade?

Or pay tribute!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched the SMTxFE trailer, why was the character design so horrible?

It wasn't what some fans were expecting. Or basically, as this month's OP states, fuck anime.

Some SMT fans that dislike the more modern anime style of the more recent Persona entries were expecting character designs like this:

(Also this) and what Tizoc already posted.

Some FE fans were hoping that it wouldn't look like Awakening's art style, even though let's be honest here, FE has always looked pretty anime.

Instead, they got this gif featuring a nearly naked animu girl that I'll just link to.

I completely understand why some people are upset, though minus that animu girl I linked it honestly seems pretty okay. Plus that shot of the destroyed city looked pretty neat and had SMT Imagine vibes to it.

I'm not really expecting it to be mindblowing or anything, but it could still be good.

It's up.

Can somebody that has a loyalty discount see if you can buy discounted gifts?
Sweet. Let's see how much Season Pass got discounted.
ZptdCNP.png

1031.gif

Given it a couple of hours and you should be able to find some traders selling it for $8/4 keys.
Talos Principle is 7.5$ in China.
Is China the new Russia? Are all Chinese Steam games region-free??? :O
Wooo no more Blightown!! Fuck you Blighttown!
Yeah, it was not difficult just boring. The mosquitoes weren't tough just a nuisance. Generally lame level. But Lost Izalith was the real disappointment :(

Not into Racing games usually but I watched several videos and Dirt 3 looks actually fun.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Anyone else notice that IndieRoyale is now copyright Bad Juju Games (apparently some analytics company) rather than Desura/Linden Labs?

Fake edit: Apparently Linden Labs sold Desura in November to Bad Juju Games. Which makes sense, I can't imagine Desura makes any money and Linden wasn't doing anything interesting with it.

What the.. no one is posting -_-
There goes my plan to break my huge-ass post into two.
Edit: Talked to early :)
Already has a Steampage... wait, what the frack?!
I almost wanted to login with my Steam login, haha.
For those that are interested, I made a Steam group for my new Steam Invite Spam Filter application. I'll be posting application updates there and be soliciting ideas / suggestions / feedback.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/invitespamfilter
Awesome work! Not kidding, in the last month I got about 50 invites with only 2 real persons.
I bought CSGO when it went cheaper than 7.50 back in the day. Too bad I'm not really a fan of it.
Bought it for the same price in hopes of making a bit money on the sides.

Barely played it. Even bought Mission Packs or how they were called. I am dumb.
I'm terrible at Bloodborne. :/
I read that there are no Shield or Magic anymore. Would recommend playing the first DS at least to get a feel.

betrayed by atlus

:(
Did Sega announce to abandon 3DS/WiiU and focus on PC?

zkylon

zkylewd
I read that there are no Shield or Magic anymore. Would recommend playing the first DS at least to get a feel.

wouldn't that be worse

cos like, i haven't played bloodborne, but from my experience playing the souls games without shields, you have to unlearn a lot of the things the game teaches you to get in the right mindset

everyone is too busy flirting on Twitter.
lol someone pls help

Shadownet

Banned
dunder was supposed to move to my bedroom to become my personal
not really
Russian seller. But an unfortunate thing happened.

everyone is too busy flirting on Twitter.
You young ones with you Twatters and Fakebooks.
The REAL LIFE is passing right beside you kids!

:p
wouldn't that be worse

cos like, i haven't played bloodborne, but from my experience playing the souls games without shields, you have to unlearn a lot of the things the game teaches you to get in the right mindset
Hm, yeah I was thinking about it but forgot to write lol
I meant playing DS without shield since I felt the DS1 especially easy to lure enemies one by one and generally many "slower" enemies. From the videos I saw of BB it is a much faster game.

MUnited83

For you.
Sweet. Let's see how much Season Pass got discounted.
ZptdCNP.png

1031.gif

Is China the new Russia? Are all Chinese Steam games region-free??? :O

Yeah, it was not difficult just boring. The mosquitoes weren't tough just a nuisance. Generally lame level. But Lost Izalith was the real disappointment :(

Not into Racing games usually but I watched several videos and Dirt 3 looks actually fun.
... Why would you expect a discount on the season pass exactly?:p

Yes, games in China are generally region free. But no, its not the new Rússia. Only a couple few games are cheaper.

zkylon

zkylewd
dunder was supposed to move to my bedroom to become my personal
not really
Russian seller. But an unfortunate thing happened.
gross

lesson here is to never go into shadownet's bedroom

Hm, yeah I was thinking about it but forgot to write lol
I meant playing DS without shield since I felt the DS1 especially easy to lure enemies one by one and generally many "slower" enemies. From the videos I saw of BB it is a much faster game.
yea bloodborne looks like a more "proper" action game, much more twitch based

no one can resist zky-zky's charm ;)
-__-

yea bloodborne looks like a more "proper" action game, much more twitch based
It's actually one of the things I am not liking. The many options in De/DaS were really cool. You could go all strength+shield, all magic, all agility+dual-wielding.
Now you have less choice. Eh.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Never Alone: Revenge of the Rats:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NEVER ALONE -- MB-25A8D2005EB4B51C - Taken by eyeless. 38 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-92F0289B74AED41D - Taken by Whelan. 2 entrants total.

t1427946294z1.png

Ozium

pls dont post atlus trash in here freshveggie

edit: because it's not SMT it's animu persona type shit, fuck atlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom