• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

where all these never alone raffles coming from?

and what does:

- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.

mean?

zkylon

zkylewd
It's actually one of the things I am not liking. The many options in De/DaS were really cool. You could go all strength+shield, all magic, all agility+dual-wielding.
Now you have less choice. Eh.
yea

but i guess i appreciate it's different

what i really want now is a modern day/near future miyazaki game with characters that look like psycho-pass characters

all stylish and shit

Ew, now I've got a dumb pointless dupe entry in my library.

8dVPExh.png

Why couldn't they just trash the GFWL version entirely.

because saoirse

Ehh. Last time I was there it was fine.

ah alright maybe i should take him up on his invitation den

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
where all these never alone raffles coming from?

and what does:

mean?

There's only one way to find out. Enter the raffle and report back to the thread with your findings.

r3n4ud

Never Alone raffles are from IGN Prime

Funny how I'm still a member even though I canceled some time ago. Oh well, free games!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Dark Souls 2 SOS have anime tag?

The lowest common denominator humor of people on Steam.

Anyone else notice that IndieRoyale is now copyright Bad Juju Games (apparently some analytics company) rather than Desura/Linden Labs?

Fake edit: Apparently Linden Labs sold Desura in November to Bad Juju Games. Which makes sense, I can't imagine Desura makes any money and Linden wasn't doing anything interesting with it.

Yeah, that was also the reason the logo changed from the mineral formation to the monster. Bad Juju promised they were going to push some updates to the client, but I haven't checked to see how that has panned out.

Ozium

JaseC could you use your powers for good and get SEGA to publish Sonic 2006 on Steam?

thanks in advance m8

pahamrick

So, Steam Family sharing bug or is something just being screwy?

I've got the option to get the discounted upgrade for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin even though I don't actually own vanilla Dark Souls II, but my best friend who I family share with does.

Uzzy

JaseC could you use your powers for good and get SEGA to publish Sonic 2006 on Steam?

thanks in advance m8

I am generally in favour of every game coming to PC, so that they might be preserved for future generations, so that our shared cultural heritage might be saved, enabling our descendants to understand our time.

But Sonic 2006.. man, Sonic 2006 is better off being sent down the memory hole, never to be seen from again. Humanity is better off that way.

Ozium

I am generally in favour of every game coming to PC, so that they might be preserved for future generations, so that our shared cultural heritage might be saved, enabling our descendants to understand our time.

But Sonic 2006.. man, Sonic 2006 is better off being sent down the memory hole, never to be seen from again. Humanity is better off that way.

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
LOL @ Modbot

It's not bad rats
?

ModBot said:
I am giving away a GOG key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

(GOG) Bad Rats
The Witcher 2
-- MB-76CEC482C1C40B17 - Taken by Diedac

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Football Manager 2008 -- MB-F83E0708DDBA1684 - Taken by zkylon
King Kong -- MB-D57C7C6ADE0C512B - Taken by ExoSoul

fantomena

Tried DS2 on a shitty laptop and it worked. So it has something to do with the intro cinematic not playing. Already tried the WMP and codecs workarounds.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If anyone wants to point me to a trader offering Talos Principle for ~$10 or less that accepts paypal I'd be way interested. I checked Reddit SGS but nothing too good and I hate their rep system

Ew, now I've got a dumb pointless dupe entry in my library.

8dVPExh.png

Why couldn't they just trash the GFWL version entirely.

The saves dont convert over, so they had to keep both for people who had saves in the GFWL version.

Dsyndrome

Glad to hear the stat and double clicking bugs are getting fixed with the next patch, will have Shadow Warrior to let me drunkenly make stupid mistakes in the meantime
god bless Washington brewpubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom