• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Damn, I hate that new DS2 OT title. :/

Ah, right.
It's still a huge chance though, perhaps later in 2016.

... Well crikey. I was actually about to change my avatar to smug-Geralt. Guess I wont! :p
Glad to hear the stat and double clicking bugs are getting fixed with the next patch, will have Shadow Warrior to let me drunkenly make stupid mistakes in the meantime
god bless Washington brewpubs

I had every intention of being disgusting and relying on the stat-bug for winning the game on the hardest setting.

... But I'm too darn lazy.

And guys, why don't we have ourselves some chinamen around these parts? I really want Talios Principle, damnit!

AsylumX

Ew, now I've got a dumb pointless dupe entry in my library.

8dVPExh.png

Why couldn't they just trash the GFWL version entirely.

I have the same problem. I hate duplicates. On the other hand, the achievements are very welcome...

Salsa

why am I seriously thinking of dumping $50 into GTAV ugh

I havent paid that much for a game since.. Max Payne 3? think that was $40

I dont even like Rockstar THAT much

what's happening

Love it. Knew someone would.

Do it and get someone to change the hair color lol

I was on my phone last night so I can't do it.
Turned out it's quite difficult to clear the background so I had to ask someone on the community thread. :D

We could have gotten rid of Maniac's creepy manbaby :(

Don't worry, he's already on it!

I'm currently considering Yennifer-Geralt.

He does look rather dashing with feminine hair, doesn't he?

Yokelicious is best Geralt

They better let me have those hair styles in the game for realsies.

Dark Mode Yokelicious Geralt officially Canon

I really hope they'll do it.
Geralt need some new fancy hairstyles other than the usual ones that we got in TW2.

zkylon

zkylewd
Pillars of Eternity is not a safe game for Zkylon
yeah i'm crossing my fingers for mods

if i can't find a mod then i'll still be happy i put some money down for obs' future (and also got a cool shirt!) tho very sad that i can't play it

maybe i'll do therapy for ten years and get cured

me neither I remember dealing with a bunch of small ones and then turning a corner and being like HOLY SHIT!

lol
yeah that sounds horrible

surprise spiders are really bad

if it's only that one i can get my roommate to beat that part for me tho

what's happening
trust me

lis wasn't that cool

gta5 won't be that cool (tho i haven't played it, but it's rockstar... it's never that cool)

rockstar likes to give away their shit cheap later, it'll be cheapo during one of the sales

it's not like you'll be playing it at the same time as everyone else like bloodborne or something, gta 5 been out for a year

don't be a dumbo salsa

Ozium

salsa's gonna get that animal crossing home makeover game and all his spare cash will go to buying furniture card packs

gg steam

Miguel81

what's happening

That Nuuvem price is pretty tempting, even though it's Social Club rather than Steam. Either that or wait for a Steam sale, but who knows if the game will get a decent drop.

Arkham Origins is on sale at the Humble Store and I kind of want to get it, should I give up hope for a complete/GOTY version of the game at this point?

Are there any must have mods for the original Baldur's Gate such as graphics or widescreen? Im kinda regretting not shelling out the extra $10 for the enhanced edition

Miguel81

Arkham Origins is on sale at the Humble Store and I kind of want to get it, should I give up hope for a complete/GOTY version of the game at this point?

I gave up hope and just picked up Origins+Season Pass for 5 and change. The game is on sale so often that you should just pick it up if you're interested in playing.

Are there any must have mods for the original Baldur's Gate such as graphics or widescreen? Im kinda regretting not shelling out the extra $10 for the enhanced edition

This thread mentions the widescreen mod a few posts down. I'm playing it vanilla for the first time 'round.

I hope they added bloody footprints back to the PC version of GTA V. In every other recent Rockstar game so it was odd for it to be absent, especially given there are footprints in the sand and snow.

FLAguy954

I didn't know where to post this but the Indie Humble Bundle is available and it includes Shadow Warrior (2013) for $10.

Shadow Warrior also very recently received a DX11/64-bit performance patch to sweeten the deal.

MUnited83

For you.
I didn't know where to post this but the Indie Humble Bundle is available and it includes Shadow Warrior (2013) for $10.

Shadow Warrior also very recently received a DX11/64-bit performance patch to sweeten the deal.
Old news :p.

Is ModBot dead or something? My awesome giveaway didnt went trough o_O

FLD

Anyone here uses EVGA Precision X? Did it turn into shit at some point or something?

I fired up Ground Zeroes earlier to see if my new GPU could max it out and I was getting like 17 FPS. That didn't seem right so I started lowering stuff, until everything was on low and I was still getting 17 FPS. Then I randomly disabled Precision's OSD and suddenly it shot back up to 60. What the hell? I mean, how does that even work?

I was looking forward to using Precision again but this newer version isn't anything like the last time I used it. I'm kinda tempted to just reinstall MSI Afterburner...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aw, Dark Souls 2 DX11 isn't a separate game.

Edit: Oh, wait, yes it is (sort of). I thought the original DX9 app had been renamed.

The issue I've had with Precision X since the big update is that the auto fan will sometimes turn off so always make sure it's enabled when you boot your computer.

Ugh, want to be playing Scholar but I'm worried it's going to go up on other sites soon. Is there any way of knowing whether it'll be available from other store fronts soon?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ew, now I've got a dumb pointless dupe entry in my library.

8dVPExh.png

Why couldn't they just trash the GFWL version entirely.

Valve doesn't let publishers empty subs such that they no longer contain the products you paid for (this has only ever happened once, with Squeenix's asinine attempt to remove Order of War: Challenge from all user libraries after the servers were shut down). You could ask Valve to remove the game from your library, but you'd also lose the Complete Edition since removals are sub-based, so you'd first want to contact Codemasters and see if someone there would be willing to give you a key for the Complete Edition specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom