• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Reverberated Stash Tang -- MB-7F4FDB2DDC3C47D8
Vertebrates Handset Rag -- MB-A101F2DDE88A5DA8 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Reverberated Stash Tang was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vertebrates Handset Rag was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1428023194z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Also, if it pleases the court, I'd like to submit that not only do I not have the keys to the modbot, but that modbot closed my "Who has the best Jesus" thread after only one and a half pages.

I think this, coupled with Modbot's bizzare behavior yesterday, clearly exhibiting free will, shows this to be the frame job it truly is.

Modbot was fed up with me calling it mudbutt. It was jealous that I had to ability to think and to love like a real human boy.

I rest my case.

Maniac

Banned
directx is a graphics library, it won't significantly change how a game look to just upgrade dx versions. from and bamco would have to actually put time and money and effort into upgrading the look of the game for it to look markedly better, which obviously they didn't. there are some new features that could've been implemented but sounds like no such luck

it might have a bit more accurate ao or depth of field or something like that, based on newer shader code or whatever those things i don't understand are like, but it's not gonna look like the first trailer just cos they changed dx versions

i don't really care but would've been nice if they had actually given a shit about graphics on pc...

This entire thing has basically been two guys in a corner doing their thing. One of whom was better at enemy placement than whoever placed them originally.

Atleast, that's my theory. Which seems to be quite realistic.
Also, if it pleases the court, I'd like to submit that not only do I not have the keys to the modbot, but that modbot closed my "Who has the best Jesus" thread after only one and a half pages.

I think this, coupled with Modbot's bizzare behavior yesterday, clearly exhibiting free will, shows this to be the frame job it truly is.

Modbot was fed up with me calling it mudbutt. It was jealous that I had to ability to think and to love like a real human boy.

I rest my case.

Denzelboom.gif

Maniac

Banned
Survarium's on Steam?!

Two of the best games of all time? What a great giveaway.

I got a key for it for their own site... Wonder if I'm getting a Steam key now ;o

Edit: I kinda... Disliked STALKER: Clear Sky until recently. I'd only played it a few times, and each time the incredibly advanced AI simulation would find a way to fuck me over or literally break the game. But once I played it with the 'Complete' mod... I fell in sodding love. I find myself liking it more than SoC in some ways.

Some beta codes i got today :v
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (salazar547, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Orcs Must Die! Unchained #2 -- MB-2BD76DB6D6BB81E8 - Taken by ctw0e. 2 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained -- MB-2B865B20C20C464E - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.

t1428025654z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Also, if it pleases the court, I'd like to submit that not only do I not have the keys to the modbot,

Oh maybe it was jshackles then. Hahaha. He's still in my cool books.

but that modbot closed my "Who has the best Jesus" thread after only one and a half pages.

Wow that was a jerk move I should track down whoever fed it some bad programming there.

I'm sure there's something in Revelation about the Beast turning brother against brother.

I live in the US and I want to get Cities: Skylines off of Nuveem. When I add it to the cart, it dissapears from the cart when I try to checkout. I've never seen that before. Am I doing something wrong?

Sarcasm

I live in the US and I want to get Cities: Skylines off of Nuveem. When I add it to the cart, it dissapears from the cart when I try to checkout. I've never seen that before. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to use a vpn (FlyVPN) until you log into paypal - than you can turn off the VPN.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
how do I see if a nuuvem game is region locked?

If you don't mind using a VPN to activate keys, these are the games you want to avoid:

Metro: Last Light

33191, 33546, 33547
Company of Heroes 2

Total War: Grand Master Collection

Medieval 2: Total War Gold

Company of Heroes Complete

Company of Heroes

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

33562, 33563
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing

33624, 33625
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2

Dawn of War Franchise Pack

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

The Cave

Viking: Battle of Asgard

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Complete

ARMA 3

44503, 47515
Bound By Flame

Wargame: European Escalation

Wargame: Airland Battle

Wargame: Red Dragon

Styx

Farming Simulator 15

Pix the Cat

Cities XXL

ARMA 3 and Last Light aside, literally everything in that list is published by either Focus or Sega.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

HoosTrax

Playing the DiRT 3 re-release. Driving a Mini Cooper and somehow manage to tip it onto two wheels, then onto its side, before somehow righting it back onto four wheels.

AI Co-driver: "......That was meeessed up!"

Thanks...but give me the pace notes will you, you useless lump?! The next DiRT game, if Codies manages not to go bankrupt in the meantime, needs to have this guy as your co-driver.

sweet baby jesus the castle is so much harder than the villiage in RE4. just finished the first 3-1 and all i got left is 8 pistol rounds... i started 3-1 with 15x :( this isn't going to be a fun time

oh for the love of god, RE4 has invisible enemies... and if thats not bad enough they can jump on the walls and wall on the roof. i HATE invisible enemies. they're always so god damn cheap.

DocSeuss

I got a key for it for their own site... Wonder if I'm getting a Steam key now ;o

Edit: I kinda... Disliked STALKER: Clear Sky until recently. I'd only played it a few times, and each time the incredibly advanced AI simulation would find a way to fuck me over or literally break the game. But once I played it with the 'Complete' mod... I fell in sodding love. I find myself liking it more than SoC in some ways.

Complete, I'm betting, tweaks the AI to make things far less hopeless, which misses the point of the game entirely.

I must warn you that Survarium currently isn't what one would expect.

I got excited 'cause I thought the SP part was out, but apparently it isn't, so I'm holding off. The MP was baaad last I tried almost a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom