• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
rXAznsG.png

Something is afoot

I wish Bethesda put up the sub that includes The Old Blood and The Old Blood DE.

is pes 2015 pc the same than on next gen?

If you intend to play it online, then just forget it. The servers are some of the worst I've ever seen. I have a lag of 2 seconds or something...

It's a widespread problem (just look at the Steam forums), and it's sad, since it's a very decent port otherwise.

DmAc2k6

DISCLAIMER: This game is only redeemable with Windows, not Mac or Linux!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

QP Shooting - Dangerous!! -- MB-F0AE0059C1058EB8 - Taken by drakaenae. 12 entrants total.

t1428041555z1.png

What is a morningbus, anyway?

Where I come from, it was the bus that took you to school. The one that took you home from school was the afternoon bus. They never called them the "school bus" collectively. Maybe they could have, but they had different drivers and were possibly different buses, so who knows?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
There are decent Playfire rewards up for Pillars of Eternity, Rochard, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified this week.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i think imma quit recettear now

endless mode really turns into a grind after a little while and i've ran out of cutscenes i think

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I really think there should be a funnier name for it than "Mexican Origin."

JaseC

Oh god, the bug that results in one's badge page not loading has returned. I'm just taken back to my main profile page whenever I try to view mine.

Dsyndrome

Playing Baldur's Gate modded with Easy Tutu while I wait for the Pillars of Eternity patch to come out tomorrow, trying to remember what the hell I was doing last time I played the game. I'm a Level 3 Berserker and need to relearn all the stuff I did to get to that point.

Only thing I know for certain is that I kicked the Chaotic evil dudes out of my party to make room for Minsc and the other two folks, maybe I'm supposed to go figure out the mine issue?

Who knows, here's another map I need to explore!

Dsyndrome

I remember why I quit now, fucking Shoal the Nereid kissed my main and killed him, sending me pretty far back. Time to see if I can make up for lost time...

JaseC

Playing Baldur's Gate modded with Easy Tutu while I wait for the Pillars of Eternity patch to come out tomorrow, trying to remember what the hell I was doing last time I played the game. I'm a Level 3 Berserker and need to relearn all the stuff I did to get to that point.

I had a similar problem with Mass Effect... two or three times. Something I was anticipating would release and by the time I went back to ME I'd find myself having trouble remembering finer plot details. I'll probably never finish the game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DmAc2k6, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

QP Shooting - Dangerous!! -- MB-F0AE0059C1058EB8 - Taken by drakaenae. 12 entrants total.

t1428041555z1.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Only wanted QP Shooting, so here you go. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Velocibox -- MB-E8B61607D8D7856A - Taken by Teppic. 6 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-D64C8635F336BF4C - Taken by Akuosa. 4 entrants total.

t1428050015z1.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
My life have been pretty shit recently, I figured I can use some good karma.

ModBot said:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (A Fish Aficionado, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman: Arkham Origins -- MB-BFCAA2B44EEEAB78 - Taken by xezuru. 1 entrants total.

t1428041255z1.png

SSPssp

Is it? I thought it was just the standard game, if so that's even better.

Its not perfect but isthereanydeal.com is a great site to check the price history of games. That way you can see if you're buying near or at the historical low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom