• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

One Day for Ched -- MB-A033C8E26E3C68DA - Taken by Sarcasm

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Playing through Scholar of the First Sin after 100%ing Dark Souls II just half a year ago is really fucking weird.
Everything is the same. But different.

Some of the new encounters are already vastly superior. Others are just weird. An
Ogre
at the Forest of Fallen Giants entrance?
Scared the crap outta me. :/

Never played the DLC. Fun times ahead.

drakaenae

All keys should work, i'm sorry if your key doesn't work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for drakaenae:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (drakaenae, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cities in Motion -- MB-5E892B60E5DB1171 - Taken by WinterDemons
Space Chem -- MB-4464F352753E49C8 - Taken by Darth Kupi
GTR Evolution -- MB-EF3538CAA10C3F00 - Taken by Naked Snake
xheRJRF.gif
Final Slam 2 -- MB-02B41B717FE16394 - Taken by Purkake4
Culling of the Cows -- MB-A1CE4D42F520F6A9 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 4 Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre DLC -- MB-BDBCBA35EC6E23EB - Taken by TheMadMan007
dUpLicity Beyond the Lies -- MB-64B2053B31A347E2 - Taken by texhnolyze
Wickland -- MB-550BD91C63A25639 - Taken by Saty
Really Big Sky -- MB-72C105AA916CCF8B - Taken by Tesseract
Gun Monkeys -- MB-0E9CBAFA0D57F96E - Taken by schwupp
Dino D Day -- MB-1569062BFF635577 - Taken by Akuosa

Edit: Extra Unclaimed keys:
A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars -- MB-86FB6FEA3900F1BC - Taken by PunishedSnake
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-7934CA137C1C18FD
Epigenesis -- MB-A2F7FE731030C374 - Taken by yoshizzle

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
oh thanks..so where do you buy it?

If you want the Steam version you'll have to buy the game on Steam. Vietnamese users can buy region-free gift copies for $45, so you should be able to net yourself one for 23 keys/$46 provided you can find such a trader.

If you want the Steam version you'll have to buy the game on Steam. Vietnamese users can buy region-free gift copies for $45, so you should be able to net yourself one for 23 keys/$46 provided you can find such a trader.

What about the Chinese version? They regionlocked it yet?

JaseC

What about the Chinese version? They regionlocked it yet?

There's no reason to suspect it has been "language-locked", however that's immaterial as it's no longer possible to circumvent the disabling of the "Purchase as a gift" option (Russian users trading region-free four-packs of Dying Light en masse is what broke the camel's back).

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Does it look the same as the DX9 version?
The lighting's better, dark places are now actually dark and the DOF is vastly improved. It looks like a slightly modded DSII. Better, that's for sure.
But no, it's certainly not worth buying for the graphical upgrades alone. On PC, they're fairly minimal.

Started up Riddick and was pretty excited about playing the PC version for the first time until
"Tages setup needs your permission to start"
nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

milena87

Yesterday I restarted Pillars of Eternity. I noticed that my party was bugged and that - the horror - Edér was knocked out once, early in the game, and I didn't notice :/

So this time I started on Path of the Damned, with a Ranger instead of a Rogue. I want that Zero Knockout achievement é_é

JaseC

Started up Riddick and was pretty excited about playing the PC version for the first time until
"Tages setup needs your permission to start"
nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

There should be a crack floating around the 'net somewhere. Even the GOG executable should suffice.

Arthea

so you say PoE loves high temperature?
Now I'm glad I haven't started it yet on my "I merrily overheat all day long" video card.

Checked Trails sales on that sales site...
People! buy Trails! what's wrong with you? why you aren't buying Trails? Seriously, it deserves so much better, not to mention that all our future prospects, including TC, for a big part depend on steam sales.

Checked Trails sales on that sales site...
People! buy Trails! what's wrong with you? why you aren't buying Trails? Seriously, it deserves so much better, not to mention that all our future prospects, including TC, for a big part depend on steam sales.

I agree, Trails is amazing, everybody should buy it.

Teenagers don't have sex because of all the abstinence programs so of course it took that long.

And I will look up for a crack or gog exe later. Don't feel like paying 15 dollars for it on gog.

Arthea

Tits sc will be released but I fear that if it doesnt sell well enough they won't release tc.

my point exactly, if people don't buy FC, they have no reason to buy SC, and SC cost even more to localize than FC, which was already deemed too expensive for localization, meaning SC has to sell more! and FC sales even if not bad, are not what I expected to be honest, seeing how good this game is.
and I want TC badly... not to mention that I hoped to coax Xseed into releasing all The Legend of Heroes on steam, all series, not only Trails in the Sky.

Was XIII ever on Steam? I feel like playing it but I can't find it anywhere. I know that I missed my chance on GOG but I want to know if I missed it on Steam too.

I also regret to buying Second Sight on Steam. Damn licensing deals.

Nordicus

Running with Rifles is worth looking into?
Hell yeah. It's a top-down military shooter with cover&stealth mechanics, climbable buildings, and all sorts of war machinery. It's more about area control than pure kills because everyone dies so quickly. When you die, you just pop back in on the reins of another soldier who was still CPU controlled but a second ago.

I once held off way more men than I can count from capturing one of our points, by going completely prone on top of a hill in a dense forest, sniping people who got close. I was a hard target with cover of both elevation and trees. It felt so good to have enemy groups scatter and jump into cover after having one of their own killed by my sniper bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom