• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Stop talking about FF9
It's freakin' FF9
final fantasy 9
It's a frikkin' video game
WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OBSESSED WITH A VIDEO GAME'S RELEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!
ContiNues his FF9 playthrough on his Vita

GaussTek

Seeing how it is a Unity game, I am also thinking that this is just some licensing stuff, as the news itself is based on that. No one could be this retarded.
But how sad is it, that people, just by experience, would have a rather good reason to believe they were going to put it in an emulator.

Yeah, even the DotEmu ports were straight ports of the games, they didn't use any Android emu or something like that. Worst thing it could happen is that it's indeed (somehow) a port from the Android version... but that would still make little sense considering it was built with Unity (something that I wasn't aware of). And still, people are saying the Android port is very good, so it would be hard to screw it up... unless SE deliberately wants to lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ya.

DS3 OT would be better is yoshi wasn't in it

that goes for every thread tho

edit: apparently a lot of people on my friends list are in the press because thats a lot of people playing DS3 already >_>

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Mouse wheel on my mouse seems to be broken. Would scroll down and scrolls erratically.

Anyone recommend a good, wireless replacement?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
My old mouse had problems with the mouse wheel because of humidity, maybe it's that?

I think it's just dirty or broken

its only a cheap mouse from ebay, was using it to tide me over until I get my rig sorted. Probably get a logitech then

Hektor

Home from work, now three day vacation for DS3.

white-kid-dance-club.gif

The best thing is, it was the rest from last year, so i don't even have to feel miserable about doing that for a videogame because it needed to be blasted this month anyways.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Jasec Alert

These were pretty fun (they were in the PS4 version of the game, which I played). They're more "Sherlock Holmes" type game play
(in fact, a young Sherlock Holmes accompanies the investigator, in true Assassin's Creed history shenanigans fashion)
So the game play mostly consists of finding clues, interviewing witnesses, and accusing the perpetrator, with bonuses for getting it correct.

It's a fun little extra and I'd say worth $5 if you're playing through the game anyway and want a distraction from killing people every now and again. I'm not sure I'd recommend it for those that have already completed the game, because the rewards aren't that great late-game, and the stories are good distractions but nothing more.

Kaleinc

Banned
From Durante's DS3 analysis
It also means that getting a truly consistent 60 FPS is much harder: throughout most of the game, it requires 4 cores at high-end desktop CPU speeds, and in a few areas it might prove impossible on any standard system. Overclocking a brand new i7-6700K may help bump up your minimum framerate in the game's most CPU-bound areas, but likely won't guarantee a locked 60 FPS.
Thanks Obama, PS4 & X1.

I thought Dank Memes was unlocking in a hour but turns out it doesn't until 5 more.

No exploring for me.

In other news, people in the pre-load thread are going nuts because CDKeys hasn't gotten their keys yet. I guess someone dropped the keys from the wrong truck or something.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GMG sent my season pass code now also, cool

I almost bought the danksouls3 season pass from gmg but it didn't accept my coupon, that devil.

yeah I got in with the bday 27% when it was still taking the vouchers

zkylon

zkylewd
i bought it with a random 27% off thingie gmg gave me before my birthday

then they gave me another one for my birthday

it's kinda silly lol

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Not sure if already posted...

BundleStars Playlist Bundle 3

Grab a massive 96% discount on 10 awesome Steam games to add to your Playlist this week - Pay only $1.99 and experience atmospheric adventures, pixel roguelikes and stunning platformers in the Playlist Bundle 3!

Fly'N
Egyptian Senet
Sixtieth Kilometer
Tap Heroes
Space Drifters 2D
Loot Hero DX
Uriel's Chasm 2: את
World Defense: A Fragmented Reality
No Turning Back: The Pixel Art Action-Adventure Roguelike
Victory: The Age of Racing: Deluxe Edition

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/playlist-bundle-3

Status