• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNTI4ODQxODQwNjU1MDczMjgvMTY1NTIwNTkzODAwNzkwMDE3L0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.q-M5QmCiCgH5itdFkJw8zqFMTc0.PNG

sounds like the humble monthly thing is starting to be worth it?

idk, i still don't like the idea of paying for mystery stuff

I feel the same way. There have been at least a couple high profile games in each bundle that I already own and could make my money back on though.

I'm thinking I might get my feet wet on this next one.

zkylon

zkylewd
You chose well ;)

Now go buy Way of the Samurai 3 and Way of the Samurai 4. You won't be disappointed.

i hope the next wots games follow the trend of being 5 bucks cheapear than the last and i can buy wots1 for 10 bucks

I feel the same way. There have been at least a couple high profile games in each bundle that I already own and could make my money back on though.

I'm thinking I might get my feet wet on this next one.
i think i'll hold until the game they reveal is something i'm interested in which has been no games so far

tho on the above list of awesome games leaded by nuclear throne i don't really know any of them

so idk, i'll probably just continue to buy my games one by one since collecting is for dumbos :)

jgalat

Neo Member

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hello jgalat. Welcome to our silly community, have fun, and feel free to share your Steam Profile if you want people to stalk you... I mean be friends with you on Steam.

---------------------------------
Oh April Fools. So many gags I wish would come true as games. World of Warship bathtub and rubber duck mode, Bloodborne 2 being Dr. Seuss themed horror, Super Truck (it would be a hit considering how well some fps platformers are on PC), and so forth.

Arthea

where is morningbus, I found something for him
http://www.croteam.com/serious-sam-4-cancelled/

you are welcome, bus

also don't scare newbies with bad poetry, people
welcome aboard, jgalat, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay

I have had more fun lately organizing my steam stuff than playing games.

send help.

it's a virus, you got it from me and there is no help, but you can always play Stardew Valley, that's another virus that kills previous one

FLD

Man, missing out on Wasteland 2 last month made me jump in on this month's bundle but this is pretty disappointing for me. Looking at the previous months, I expected at least one solid/big game from the secret ones. :(

I mean, Nuclear Throne is cool and I've been wanting to try it but everything else is junk I've never even heard of. At least I got This War of Mine out of it, so it's not like I didn't get my money's worth, I guess. Same goes for Mad Max next month, if I decide to keep my sub.

Eternia

Pleasantly surprised I owned absolutely nothing from the Humble Monthly. I have doubts on gambling for a second month though as I'm far less interested in Mad Max than I was with South Park.

zkylon

zkylewd
i have a friend ppl call guybrush cos he looks exactly like him, specially bearded guybrush from monkey 2

he's pretty awesome, like second or third most awesome person i know

So. Getting keys from SourceOp seems to be impossible for me, since I dont have rep there and the guys I added removed me lol

Any other cheap sources for keys?

Pachimari

This turned up in my library all of a sudden. Or were it just placed in the default "Games" category because it got cards, which would be weird?

Hi guys!!, newbie here. First message in neogaf

You chose the right thread to post your first post, congrats and welcome! You got Steam? If so we have a GAF group on there, and share your Steam id and I'm sure new friends will pop up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Humble Monthly had Mad Max huh? hey look, its another month where I go "FUCK!" when I dont buy it... what a surprise

Nice Be Mine at least >_>

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Warhammer Quest -- MB-8307495F07898401 - Taken by mp1990

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You and everyone else can get Mad Max if they sub to the monthly in the month of April.
Nothing's lost ;)

oh I thought it was in the one that just ended, yay!

so what was in the one that ended besides sout parh and this war of mine, I still want to go "FUCK!" :p

Ludens

Banned
Guys, question.

If a DLC is released right before the Summer Sale, are you more likely to buy it?

What do you mean? Usually if a DLC is released before a sale, that DLC won't be discounted.
But if someone wants to take it for full price and a sale is near, he will probably wait for the sale to get some cards from the purchase (if there's a metagame running).

Road Redemption slated for PC this summer

Wii U version may not happen.
Progress on motorcycle action game Road Redemption has been quiet for some time, leading many to ponder if the crowdfunded Steam Early Access game had been abandoned, but developer DarkSeas Games has issued a Kickstarter update assuring everyone that this is not the case. In fact, it's just added a couple more developers to the project and is expecting the game to come out of Early Access this summer.

jgalat

Neo Member
Welcome to the madhouse. You new to (PC) gaming? Tell us more about yourself, your favorite games.
Not that new, always stayed with the pc (thank god for emulators).
i've always liked games with a good story and content. I don't mind year of release or if i have to play it 640x480. All monkey islands (except for the 4th one...), the Metal Gear Solid series, Fallout (especially the first ones), and of course, the Half-Life series are between my favorites.

I hope you like anime and birthdays.
i can give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom