• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wouldve been more vr games either way what is your point?
That a company with two active platforms and another on the way seems to be really timid about presenting stuff. The VR thing was just a comparison to make their lack of playable software seem even more reserved.

They're basically throwing their hands up in the air for the rest of the generation for both the 3ds and wiiu. It's not a good look.

Tizoc

That a company with two active platforms and another on the way seems to be really timid about presenting stuff. The VR thing was just a comparison to make their lack of playable software seem even more reserved.

They're basically throwing their hands up in the air for the rest of the generation for both the 3ds and wiiu. It's not a good look.
eve. If ninty had 20 titl s playable at e3 there would still be more vr titles shown including ones announced since last year
Ninty continues to be shrodinger's cat but this approach they are taking is reminest of the wii u and i am worrying even more that not even japan is gonna keep them survivng another gen
Hell by delaying nx to 2017 we now have an idea of when certain titles would be releasing eg dragon quest xi

Grief.exe

Everybody's Rapture is so terribly optimized. Right now the PS4 version runs better than the PC version and the PS4 version doesn't either run good.

Well I get good FPS on all those games maximized too (except for Division since I don't own it).

Might also have to do with no sli profile in Rapture.

Unless these problems are widely reported, it's likely your SLI profile for your individual situation.

Try a different SlI profile to see if you get better results disable SLI and see if it improves performance.

Anteater

should've left a few more bucks in my paypal, bought ori and don't have enough for the bundle, but at least it's the end of the month

Eila

Looks like you get vanilla Ori if you buy the DE.
XhQr9r3.png

Wonder if you can gift it to someone who doesn't have the game.

Bought Ori DE with my card money. i paid $5 for it when there was a price glitch so i figure i would pay these $5 to support a supposedly good game.

Now, i just have to make time to play it lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
theres also another groupees greenlight preorder for the usual $1.25

edit: that new bundlestars one is fantastic

data

I be confused

The bundle isn't that good, but I've considered buying fault milestone one at €5 already, and getting it with System Shock and Bound by Flame (I've heard it's crap, still interested in trying it out however.) is a neat bonus.

Zeeman

Intrigued by the Killer Bundle, is the VN and adventure game in it good?

Also, if I own Ori and haven't played it yet (grabbed it during the $5 price mistake), is the DE a worthwhile upgrade?

sprinkles

fault milestone one is a VN with an interesting story (the world design is creative and feels fresh), well worth the read!
Edit: I should mention it only covers one arc and the story continues in fault milestone two.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Bound By Flame -- MB-0A9BDB154D390439 - Taken by yoshizzle. 9 entrants total.
Dungeon Nightmares II : The Memory -- MB-D61B81B0E3D6B019 - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.

t1461773490z1.png

stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom