• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Asshole? Nah, you're pretty creepy though :p

HTGW9hF.gif

Ludens

Banned
If you liked Shadowgate, Goosebumps it's a game you could appreciate. It's short, somewhat confusing but very nice to play.

Looks like the Vive is heading towards a similar launch like the Rift. Just after people talked shit about Oculus for days and praised HTC. Absolutely hilarious. Watch Sony handling it properly when the time comes.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 is at 76k

It's still currently #3 on the top 10 in my region

Would be interesting if this is the game to bring in more chinese players, I saw the retail copies here but I didn't check if those are steam activated (I assume they are)

Is the English version already available for purchase?
However, looking at the Japanese version reviews, it's not a really good RotTK game?

Looks like the Vive is heading towards a similar launch like the Rift. Just after people talked shit about Oculus for days and praised HTC. Absolutely hilarious. Watch Sony handling it properly when the time comes.

At the least, they'll have examples of what not to do, right?

And damn, I was joking about wanting that giveaway to be a prank just because I didn't win it.

Now playing: Rick James - "Cold Blooded"

What is happening?

With the Rift the launch was targeted for March 28, yet people still don't know when they'll get theirs. A lot of people still don't have their Rifts lol.And Oculus hasn't said much. With the Vive everything was going smooth till today when the banks started to flag the transactions as fraudulent and HTC has been sending out cancellation emails. They promise they're going to solve it though.

tuxfool

Banned
With the Rift, the launch was targeted for March 28, yet people still don't know when they'll get theirs. A lot of people still don't have their Rifts.And Oculus hasn't said much. With the Vive everything was going smooth til today when the banks started to flag the transactions as fraudulent and HTC has been sending out cancellation emails. They promise they're going to solve it though.

At least they are talking about the issues (vaguely).

Kiru

That one post where he got "mad" was the best.

Ah man, I'll never forget

No, can't find it. But was basically telling someone straight up that he didn't like them.

I still know his exact words. Found it easily. Classic shit. Or you guys are confusing it with some other event. It wasn't in the STEAM Thread:
Well, it all due respect sir, but: You are NOT a fellow GAFfer. You started a Thread in this fine Community and many people tried to help you because no company is perfect and they make their own mistakes. Many good GAFfers in here were trying to help you, finding a solution for your problem but it seems that your problem is that your 360 was banned for Piracy. And that's is very easy to understand.

I almost feel sorry for the kind souls, discussing in here to help you while taking their own time to provide you solutions to your problems only to find out that it was your own fault from the very start. It's always sad because you do not understand what makes GAF such a fine, unique Community. People like what we talk in here, Video Games. We are always trying to give proper opinions on a game, helping each other with a purchase, or even we someone have some sort of Software or Hardware problems.

Piracy is not a problem that GAF like to help you sort out, it's a shame you made so many good people in this thread from this fine Website to lose their own time. It's a shame indeed. :(

To all the others finding this information, thank you to all, it's things like this that keeps improving this Community, this is indeed the best place to talk about what we like the most: Video games.

Again, and with due all respect:

Zumblakladla I don't believe you are a fellow GAFfer.

Yakkue

Why does this remind me of Milons Secret Castle?

There's tons of references in that game, this might as well be one of the inspirations.

You do live after all! Or did I not "see" you because domo-kun got eaten by the bad wolf :(
Looks nice in a oldschool way.

I posted a couple of times, but I mostly lurk. It is a nice retro-style game :)

Really need to get this. It's been on my wishlist pretty much since release, but it's the kinda game I expect to be bundled sooner or later, so I keep holding off in hope of getting it cheap.

If you like to 100% these kind of games, from what I've seen you can spend about 15-25 hours on this, so it could be worth the investment. Maybe during summer sale? It has been less than 2 € before.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I still know his exact words. Found it easily. Classic shit. Or you guys are confusing it with some other event. It wasn't in the STEAM Thread:
Oh yeah, I remember this. That was one of the first "shit just got real" things I experienced on gaf, lol.

I think he simply did all those giveaways for posturing. Once he got banned there was little reason to go on with the fake act.

Just goes to show that anyone who acts all nicey nicey here is probably a fake.
This is the reason I act like a complete asshole: to hide the fact that I'm secretly a nice person. That's how it works, right? Right?

If you like to 100% these kind of games, from what I've seen you can spend about 15-25 hours on this, so it could be worth the investment. Maybe during summer sale? It has been less than 2 € before.

I almost bought it during the last summer sale, but I'm too cheap to buy something I fully expect to be bundled a month later. It's happened all too often to me. That being said though, it's definitely something I'd enjoy playing, so maybe I'll get it in the next summer sale and if it gets bundled soon after I'm sure I'll survive.

pahamrick

Biggest concern is them bringing a new architecture which only "benefits" of DX12 and "old" Maxwell users being SOL. I planned on upgrading in 3-4 years :/

You can probably count on that happening.
I was hoping to get a whole new build sometime next year, doubt it's going to happen though.

Manatox

I just started Tokyo Babel today, but i must say this VN starts so very strong. I'm going full blind, but i gotta say i can't stop reading already.

Now to finish this before Dark souls 3 releases ^.^

It's my first deliberate PC purchase/build. I'm glad with how everything is tbh but since I never followed AMD/NVIDIA before, it's all new experience for me. Let's see how it unfolds but you all sure paint a dandy picture of Nvidia :p

rtcn63

I remember when Rhaknar gave away like 50,000 games, now its a ghost town. He's a pretty cool guy.

That's because he realized how pitiful and selfish humanity was and so chose to pick up Frostmourne and claim the Frozen Throne or whatever. It was in some gibberish pamphlet he sent I don't remember the exact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom