• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

idlemaster is not off the market. It still works for card idling. I used it just recently.

It has been messing up something fierce for me.
This is the second time games have went over the average idle time and I have no clue why.
It has been quite frequently idling multiple games well past the 2 hour average. Which is why it's taking longer.
1.4 is the newest release right?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I played Melty Blood for:
latest
stayed for

Get Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code on Steam April 19th
header.jpg

Also get into that OST goodness

Tenrius

Are any of you guys on Miitomo? I rather have people from in here who I kind of know, on my friendlist. Let me know.

I am, but good luck adding a particular person there. Apparently, mutual Twitter followers have less prioriy than people with a large number of mutual friends when it comes to suggestions and there's a limit on how many friend suggestions are displayed. There's no way to add someone directly, too, unless you are physically next to them.

huniepop
might and magic clash of heroes
puzzle quest

Thanks! I actually thought about the latter two, but wasn't sure they'd qualify.

Faeria is having a giveaway, if you supported it be sure to give it to two of your buddies this weekend. Pretty interesting map-strategy TCG.

The significant other got it gifted to him, and he was able to share it with me via his Steam account. We both got 20 booster packs for free so that was pretty cool.

Been dying to try this game out. Any other impressions?

Tenrius

Bejeweled?

Oh, sweet. Never actually played it and had no idea what kind of game it was.

Is this a serious question? April Fools should be over for most people?
Treasures of Montezuma 4 hasn't been mentioned yet.

Absolutely serious. My girlfriend got in the mood and I figured there had to be a better alternative to F2P iOS garbage on Steam. As for mysef, I've literally never played a match 3 game (outside of Zuma Deluxe a long time ago), hence I had to ask. Great suggestions so far!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The one thing I don't like about Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code is that it's almost too good.

The worst thing about the game is that they're still using Roman script for the title. Think of all the meaningless gibberish that could be affixed to its name if they threw off the constructs of language.

Anno

I'm really tempted to buy the Steam controller, but I should know better than to buy 1st gen hardware from a company with no hardware cred.

It's really not bad at all. Maybe if you play a ton of dpad games as I don't think that's the best, but for almost anything else it seems quite better than other controllers.

I'm really tempted to buy the Steam controller, but I should know better than to buy 1st gen hardware from a company with no hardware cred.
From a build quality perspective it's really solid. I just think it's really rough on the software side. It seems to be capable of doing anything it's just difficult to get it to behave. When people say it's the true PC gamer's controller they are totally right. You could tweak settings on it for hours in a single game and still feel like you make more adjustments to get it right.

rtcn63

You think amd have better drivers ? They have to change crimson into nightmare drivers.

No, which is why I took the risk and went Nvidia after two Radeon builds. Their drivers have been relatively good to me so far, which is why the recent borked update stands out so much. You were the chosen one Nvidia.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I installed the latest nvidia driver and havent had any problems, but I only played 2d stuff since so I probably wouldnt have noticed if there were any problems :/

Why is Stardew Valley back as the top seller, what happened? Or is the anwser just "because its Stardew Valley fool"?

rtcn63

I installed the latest nvidia driver and havent had any problems, but I only played 2d stuff since so I probably wouldnt have noticed if there were any problems :/

For me, it happened in some games but not others. I.e. The Division would be locked to ~20fps while Primal remained at 60fps.

Didn't get any of the crashing or black screens like others did, luckily.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*reads back a few pages, whats been going on while I was sleeping...

oh you motherfuckers.

tfw Dark Souls 3 still over a week away.
6tx7gTS.gif

I think you mean is ONLY over a week away!
tumblr_n01tcfxmld1tpr2nno1_250.gif

Volimar

If you can't get out, then how did you get in, you silly beast?

That's nothing. I get dialogue with an NPC about how much the loss of another NPC affects them despite the fact that the other NPC didn't die and is still walking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom