• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's Online.
It's Multiplayer.
It's about battling people in an Arena.

There, MOBA.

yup. and every game ever made is actually a RPG, I mean you always play the role of someone or something right?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I can't wait for the fan art to get real embarrassingly detailed.

It's gonna Bee great.
rFVtii8.jpg

mp1990

Banned
Key is only valid in South America, sorry for those who live in other areas.

(and by SA I mean Mexico too lol)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mp1990, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

LOVE -- MB-00E0C015604F6CFE - Taken by Oreoleo

You kidding, right? I think it looks awesome, like a Pixar movie.
No it doesn't lol, it looks like a DreamWorks movie with dem stiff animations and tryhard designs and oversatured bright colors meant to catch the attention of the lowest common denominator.

Every character looks focus tested as fuck too. Zzzz a generic soldier a silent sniper a dwarf mechanic a scholar gorilla a gamer mech pilot zzzzzzz yup this is a Blizzard game alright

They really should've just made Titan a turn based strategy or visual novel or something.

bloke

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Tape -- MB-F59E2C29EAFB1E37 - Taken by voodooray
Angvik -- MB-A851A63D485D45B8 - Taken by fuzzy123

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hero Prinny, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Disgaea PC -- MB-29614BEC83AB4469 - Taken by Man Puncher. 44 entrants total.

t1459717849z1.png

Tellaerin

The Overwatch trailer and shorts are fun. Got more of a Big Hero 6 vibe than anything from them. Sure, some people are going to slag them off as derivative or weak, but you know, opinions, internet, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
i just want the same for league

cmon riot, you're like a massive chinese empire, just buy disney

don't think too much about it

just buy disney

neonglow

ModBot 2 said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cally's Caves 3 -- MB-70B06B8E30F68AF7 - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.

t1459716649z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope someone makes a stardoo mod that allows u to marry all the characters

what's this monogamy bullshit doing in my idyllic dream farm town

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and Hyper Light Drifter finished, just in time to win dat Disgaea M I RITE.

Great game, wish it was longer (theres alot of secrets to find if youre into that type of thing, im not) but whats there is excellent. I dont exactly regret buying it because I did really like whats there, but at 6-7 hours it took me...yeah I wish it was longer. Stardew Valley would have been better value for sure lol.

Thought about entering the Disgaea giveaway. Then I clicked through to the store page and realized I already own it. Forgotten I bought a game not even a month old :\

The Overwatch trailer and shorts are fun. Got more of a Big Hero 6 vibe than anything from them. Sure, some people are going to slag them off as derivative or weak, but you know, opinions, internet, etc.

I've really liked both the shorts so far but they are derivative. They're following the Meet the Team series from Valve, and it just reinforces the connection between TF2 and Overwatch. Not that it's a bad thing, just a statement of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom