• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

Recettear: An Item Shop 2!!! omg! How do I buy this?

1284049017351.png

zkylon

zkylewd
for a moment i thought it was actually reccetear 2

fuck

Is I am alive any good? I tried the demo years ago, but I can't remember. It's free with Plus, I hope it's a short game.
i wouldn't say it's a good game, but it's got some good ideas and it is short

i enjoyed it for what it was, but it's no the last of us

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Have you picked up the nail gun?
550 ammo with no reloading lol

nope.
Cupid Arrow
bow was my favorite so far.
Snowball
gun was good against a boss too. And I like the
bomb
gun

whats your favorite guy? Think the hunter for me (was almost my fve). The dude with the lockpick seemed cool until you realise that if the lockpick fails, the chest is locked forever even from keys >_>

is the helmet on the marine acting like a armor slot? I lost it once but didnt notice if I didnt lose health. Hated the convict

r3n4ud

nope.
Cupid Arrow
bow was my favorite so far.
Snowball
gun was good against a boss too. And I like the
bomb
gun

whats your favorite guy? Think the hunter for me (was almost my fve). The dude with the lockpick seemed cool until you realise that if the lockpick fails, the chest is locked forever even from keys >_>

is the helmet on the marine acting like a armor slot? I lost it once but didnt notice if I didnt lose health. Hated the convict
Only tried pilot and and convict. Will try others shortly.
edit: tried marine and ya, helmet is an armour slot. neat!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shortcuts
confirmed! You have to build them tho

Also this
Alien Spaceship Jet Engine
is amazing. Its basically a
short range plasma launcher that pushes you back
...you know, its a
jet engine
. Does stupid dmg and leaves enemies on fire

speaking of being on fire, how do you "cure" being on fire? dodge rolls? I was having a great run and just died to fire :/

ViviOggi

After all these releases I think it's safe to say MS can fuck right off back to console land

Just feel a tiny bit sad for Remedy, but tbh that's what you get. Do they really need to keep taking these awful exclusivity deals? It's not like they make character action games, it's all slightly quirky cinematic 3rd person shooters. Surely their stuff would sell well enough across all platforms, I guess they do love taking their time for development.

Ludens

Banned
A honest question: this UWP thing, could be just an extreme DRM to prevent piracy?
Because it seems that nobody still cracked Gears of War Ultimate.
Or, knowing Microsoft, it's just to have full control on those games and that's all.

r3n4ud

More people need to play this. So amazing!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Enter The Gungeon -- MB-998BFF690C5CE1EB - Taken by S1n1st3r. 31 entrants total.

t1459874339z1.png

Jawmuncher

A honest question: this UWP thing, could be just an extreme DRM to prevent piracy?
Because it seems that nobody still cracked Gears of War Ultimate.
Or, knowing Microsoft, it's just to have full control on those games and that's all.

Probably a bit of both.

Rhaknar

do NOT shoot up the shopkeeper's place >_<

he will
double the prices if you do lol

titch

What do you have against Graveyard Smash?
That's what greenlight consist of these days.

I did vote that up tbh.....

Sold!!!!

Are they dinosaurs or lizards?

lizosaurs is the mum

In default settings texture pop-in will always be an issue no matter the setting. But you can get rid of it almost completely by following this guide. It worked for me.

Also recommend checking out the PCGW page http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/RAGE
Has good info on how to disable splash screens etc.

Dinozards.

Ach beat me to it

Enter the Gungeon real cheap at nuuvem. Use vpn and purchase away!

be still my beating heart!!!!

Oh wait awesome giveaway....

Rhaknar

My best run: Floor 3 boss (died at the boss)

Floor 3 was a
mine
tileset for me, not sure if thats always that or its random, I think the tilesets for each floor dont change, the dungeons themselves do

MUnited83

For you.
From the results we're getting it can be assumed that the game is using the same resolution reconstruction technique as on XBO. Thus when you select 1080p in game's settings what you're really getting is 720p+MSAA4x reconstructed into 1080p by a shader program. If you select 1440p you're getting something akin to 1707x960+MSAA4x reconstructed into 2560x1440 and if you're selecting 4K you're getting 2560x1440+MSAA4x reconstructed into 3840x2160.

ay lmaoooooo

remedy pls

i'm on a pc

when I ask for 1080p i want 1080p

Soulflarz

Banned
I did another stage in Lost World.
Eggman saves Tails, his worst enemy's best friend, for no reason. Eggman also openly admits he tries to commit genocide in the same scene, causing me to have a confused nonsensical outlook on this.

Why am I playing this.

I'm not a fan of roguelike games yet I sort of want to try Enter the Gungeon. And Nuuvem sure is selling it at an enticing price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom