• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Second week better be good, only missing GRAV and Vran
brothers for a buck is a total steal, that game is really fantastic

feels like maybe ppl should not be playing this game on max settings

feels like people shouldn't be playing it at all if playing it at 720p with a damn R9 Fury has these results...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Victor Vran is excellent btw. Might grab the $12 for homeworld / grav

Did you see that frame time graph of Quantum Break. Christ, it looks like an level from VVVVVV

edit: welp it was posted on the previous page, but I really wanted to do that "joke"

Doomedfool

Hrm. Only thing from this bundle that I might want is Victor Vran. I think I can hold off. Maybe the second week games will be good, but I was kind of disappointed with the second week games from the last bundle I got from them (Humble Jumble)

Endruen

Brothers is an awesome game, everyone who doesn't have it yet should buy it, 1$ is an awesome price for it, I bought it for 3$ and I felt like I was stealing, I would've gladly payed more.

Salsa

still bummed that the only Humble Bundle I missed recently was the FMV one

still dont own Her Story, how can I keep being a cool hipster douchebag

Lain

pppfffffff

guys

I just got a booster pack for my own game.

One of those situations that makes you go

hmmmmmm
image.php

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
That's just how Steam shows appreciation. If you got a booster pack and it's three of the exact same card, that's a special love.

I just got into Diablo 3 so gonna pass on Vran and this bundle.

Also played through like 90% of Baldur's Gate: EE. It's pretty solid, even if the game hasn't aged well.

C4rter

that just kicks me back to the store front page when I do that =/

edit: hmm, carrying the VPN through to the end seemed to work actually, and I got a key, oh well I guess?

But you should change your PayPal password after that and it should be fine. I did it like that a few times, no issues.

C4rter

Humble Leftover

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ultimate General Gettysburg -- MB-5E4E8F4CEF1D6BE5 - Taken by septicore

SSPssp

Humble Extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chivalry Medieval Warfare -- MB-A4021B77217F4B40 - Taken by Endruen. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Tropico 5 -- MB-D0765459EFA14CB3 - Taken by TheLight. 11 entrants total.
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-73B569552D0644D5 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 7 entrants total.

t1459881843z1.png

Knurek

Quite a good Humble. Thinking of that $12 tier, not really interested in anything other than Victor Vran and Homeworld though, so will wait for 2nd week unlocks to see if I can get a third game out of the bundle.
$1 tier is amazing if you don't have any of the games already. Get it, folks.

IzJXvyv.png

send help

I assume that by help you mean more guns?

Someone just posted this in another forum I'm on. I was going to make a thread, but I can't find it anywhere else and it looks pretty fake, though I can't say 100% that it is.

Looks pretty odd, but I'd be happy we there was in fact another SR in the works. And hopefully they'd dial it back a bit from 4; I'd love another SR in line with 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom