• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
I own Enter The Dungeon and yet I'm still playing Crypt of the Necrodancer for some reason

someone needs to take this game away from me

its just a mechanic of the game that you get relatively early on some people are so sensitive to spoilers these days I just dont know

also the game is already profitable https://twitter.com/DodgeRollGames/...1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

which is why i tend to not put spoilers on things like your previous post, theres really no reason for that to be behind spoilers but as you said some people are so sensitive. my response to that sensitivity is if you're going to be that mental about spoilers then get out of gamegaf and go chill in off topic

derExperte

which is why i tend to not put spoilers on things like your previous post, theres really no reason for that to be behind spoilers but as you said some people are so sensitive. my response to that sensitivity is if you're going to be that mental about spoilers then get out of gamegaf and go chill in off topic

Stump agrees.

Salsa

7 hours of Enter the Gungeon, I think thats enough for today :_;

Unlocked the
elevator, can go straight to the second floor now
, actually not sure if thats a good thing because you
miss all the guns and money you would get in the easy first floor

also do I really have to spoiler tag shit like this? >_>

like I said in the other thread

that happens in every roguelike ever

you never take the shortcuts

Vamphuntr

Happy I didn't throw 75$ CDN at Quantum Break now. Glad I didn't find how to order it during my launch break. Another UWA failure.

Phawx

Yea Stump really laying it down. I love the "Why are you doing a thing which is something you wish to avoid?" diss.

Teggy

So in Pillars, if a spell does not say number of uses per encounter or rest, how often can it be used?

Also, is there a general rule of thumb which spells have friendly fire?

Anno

So in Pillars, if a spell does not say number of uses per encounter or rest, how often can it be used?

Also, is there a general rule of thumb which spells have friendly fire?

Do you have an example for the first question? There should be a pretty explicit marker for rest vs. encounter.

If the spell description says Foe AoE then it doesn't affect allies. If it just says AoE then the red circle (the base area) is friendly fire and the yellow area (that which is boosted by your INT) is foe-only.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is it possible for me to use the xbox app on Windows to be in party chat with my friends who are playing on xbox? Or will I need to actually turn the xbox on and just go through party chat that way??

Is it possible for me to use the xbox app on Windows to be in party chat with my friends who are playing on xbox? Or will I need to actually turn the xbox on and just go through party chat that way??

It works, have done it.

Just popped in a friends party that I hadn't talked to in a long time.

prinny_dood_by_darksol222-d4bliwv.gif

Phawx

Hey guys, what VPN works for nuuvem and and GUNGEON?

Edit: Also I'd want a tag but I'd want it to be dope and not something like my worst moment on Gaf. So I'm pretty happy with no tag. NOTE: this is not a stealth post to get a dope tag

Edit: Also I'd want a tag but I'd want it to be dope and not something like my worst moment on Gaf. So I'm pretty happy with no tag. NOTE: this is not a stealth post to get a dope tag

nuuvem is trash now, best to give up on it. our $$ isn't good enough for them.

i hear stump gives out tags to whoever wants it as long as they got disgaea in their library.

Teggy

Do you have an example for the first question? There should be a pretty explicit marker for rest vs. encounter.

If the spell description says Foe AoE then it doesn't affect allies. If it just says AoE then the red circle (the base area) is friendly fire and the yellow area (that which is boosted by your INT) is foe-only.

I'll have to check when I boot up the game but I thought the level 1 spells didn't say. I could be wrong.

r3n4ud

I use tunnel bear. Works well I find.

----

Catching up on the thread

I didn't expect drama today when I modbotted ETG. That..wasn't something I expected lol

ExoSoul

Banned
Bought DS3 as now the 40% discount on the steam controller says it lasts until Jan 19, can I trust that date or should I get it asap?
Do people who bought XCOM 2 but not the controller still see the discount?

Really? Hyper Light Drifter's that bad?

Well.. With HuniePop Cam you're paying for something you can already get for free on the internet so...

Phawx

Dope, VyprVPN worked. I will Genter Teh Gundeon later tonight co-op online

$7.03 ain't too shabby for day one.

I have Enter the Gungeon, Hyper Light Drifter, and HunieCam Studio in my cart and idky. ._.

You are one step closer to a cake farting tag.

Idle Master successfully got all my games past 2+ hours, but, card drops seem SO much slower now.

Anyone else noticed a difference?

I get like 1 every 30 mins now. I try to pretend I am doing something else that is productive while I am idling.

Asgaro

PSA: Stardock's WindowBlinds supports Windows 10 since less than a month ago.

You can now pretend you have a Mac while still having access to a giant catalog of games.

(With Windows 7, I experimented with WindowBlinds for a while but eventually liked Aero Glass too much.
Now with Win 10's interface being absolutely_disgusting.jpg this theming software is a godsend.)

Screenshot%20%284%29.png

Screenshot%20%285%29.png

PSA: Stardock's WindowBlinds supports Windows 10 since less than a month ago.

You can now pretend you have a Mac while still having access to a giant catalog of games.

(With Windows 7, I experimented with WindowBlinds for a while but eventually liked Aero Glass too much.
Now with Win 10's interface being absolutely_disgusting.jpg this theming software is a godsend.)

Screenshot%20%284%29.png

Screenshot%20%285%29.png

Whoah, this is pretty dope.
Thanks, installing asap.

EditL Whoops, it's not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom