• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent about 4 hours today on the Ruins Sentinels in DS2 and still haven't beat them.

This game is pure fuckery. I can't even farm the area around the boss because I've killed everyone too many times.

Why did they make a bad souls game.

so you're telling me you want a Mobile Port?

o.o

Er... If that's what it is, then yes!
Yeah, I know.
Sometimes I feel bad about it but I just can't deny it. I want games with good graphics.

ehejHeB.gif

yuraya

I've spent about 4 hours today on the Ruins Sentinels in DS2 and still haven't beat them.

This game is pure fuckery. I can't even farm the area around the boss because I've killed everyone too many times.

Come on bruh..Ruin Sentinels are so easy.

Just yolo that shit with two hands after applying some lightning to your weapon. Just make sure to kill the first guy up there with you as fast as possible. After that the other 2 you can wear down and take out with time. Not hard at all.

Low Spec Gaming shows how to use the tool to unlock the ini for Transformers War for Cybertron, but on Deadpool.

I was looking for this and just happened upon it. It turns out High Moon plus Activision equals awful graphics options and locking down the config files.

I think Tizoc was looking for this. Maybe it was someone else.

zkylon

zkylewd
i swear i wish a mod existed that allowed you to murder marnie

FUCKING STOP MESSING AROUND AND SELL ME STUFF GOD DAMN IT

bbd23

I just beat DS2 (first souls game) last week and yea I hated this fucking boss. almost made me quit the game. you just gotta take it really slow and chip away. try and do as much damage before the second guy jumps up and when he does you should roll to the bottom.

I ran away a lot and tried using pyromancy/miracles :p

Doomedfool

With all the excitement of Dark Souls III, somebody needs to have a good sale on Dark Souls II, so I can finally get around to playing the game that everybody else played two years ago. lol

Tizoc

this game has a cover of sonic heroes theme for the invincibility jingle
i'm offended
Speaking of heroes
There is a mod to play as metal sonic and using all the emeralds transforma him into overloRd with his theme song playing
Cant find the video of it tho

Dsyndrome

Baldur's Gate is still amazing. I lost 4 hours to it without even trying yesterday.

I'm always impressed with how epic the game is, right from the start. Wild areas are expansive, cities are bustling, and quests are around every corner. Even with the spartan dialog in BG1, so much character still shines through. And I haven't even met Minsc yet.

I installed the BG1NPC Mod today, and it's like night and day. The one-liners thrown out are now actual convos when you visit places, romances, better NPC interactions... If you don't have it installed, it's highly recommended.
http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg1npc/

Salsa

Gungeon is crazy good

SUPERHOT, Stardew Valley, Hyper Light Drifter, Enter The Gungeon. And it's barely April

last year indies get rekt

It's still all about Stellaris, y'all.
I installed the BG1NPC Mod today, and it's like night and day. The one-liners thrown out are now actual convos when you visit places, romances, better NPC interactions... If you don't have it installed, it's highly recommended.
http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg1npc/

Cool. It sounds like a good addition.

Can I install it without starting over? The readme doesn't say anything about whether it breaks save games.
Edit: Oh, it looks like it isn't compatible with BG1EE 2.0 yet. There is a hotfix in this thread over at Beamdog's forums.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Particula -- MB-487BCD6F903A4083
Deadbreed -- MB-07EBEDBD55FCC63F
OCEAN CITY RACING -- MB-BAFF3A8F2C7DFDA3 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Particula #2 -- MB-3B83C03DFEB61B72 - Taken by fuzzy123
Woodle Tree -- MB-BA99809541B4C9B0 - Taken by Hakkelus

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat Steam Key failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Note: The key you added for Particula was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Deadbreed was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Particula #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Woodle Tree was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1459920604z1.png

Tizoc

Low Spec Gaming shows how to use the tool to unlock the ini for Transformers War for Cybertron, but on Deadpool.

I was looking for this and just happened upon it. It turns out High Moon plus Activision equals awful graphics options and locking down the config files.

I think Tizoc was looking for this. Maybe it was someone else.
That indeed would be me
Will give it a watch when i get home thanks

Soulflarz

Banned
Speaking of heroes
There is a mod to play as metal sonic and using all the emeralds transforma him into overloRd with his theme song playing
Cant find the video of it tho

Bleh. Does it make this game fun? :<

(I'm with like 1 area+1 zone to go, so I'll finish tomorrow)
Quick, someone throw me the next short game between depression of hw periods pre ds3

Tizoc

Bleh. Does it make this game fun? :<

(I'm with like 1 area+1 zone to go, so I'll finish tomorrow)
Quick, someone throw me the next short game between depression of hw periods pre ds3
If u the ant lost world to be fun just wait for a complete overhaul mod to be made :v
Short games off the top of my head
Kero blaster
Legend of dark witch
Nelly cootalot

Rocky-Apollo-Creed-69290.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Alcarys Complex -- MB-66CDB460A3343EEC - Taken by Eila
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-0716529A049FCA4B - Taken by iiicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom