• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Never played Katamari Damacy. It never got ported.

portbeggarhap8y.gif

Gotchu covered fam

I'm playing Arkham Knight now as well. Just thought I'd check to see if you're using RivaTuner Statistics Server with it. For me, it changed the performance to be much, much smoother. It feels way better. Same with Mafia III. I forgot to thank him in Steam chat -- I was so blown away by how great it worked that I kept trying it in other games -- but thanks for the recommendation, JaseC!

Village

I'm playing Arkham Knight now as well. Just thought I'd check to see if you're using RivaTuner Statistics Server with it. For me, it changed the performance to be much, much smoother. It feels way better. Same with Mafia III. I forgot to thank him in Steam chat -- I was so blown away by how great it worked that I kept trying it in other games -- but thanks for the recommendation, JaseC!

i'm definitely not using it

My game runs fine though.

Just occasionally you get stuff like... well that, and every blue moon it will freeze.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It's always nice when somebody reads the OP. ;)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

Rizzi

You're in the final stretch. I'm excited to see what you think of it all once you see the final ending.

I am very confused.
I fought 9S as A2, and then she hacked in to him and did.. something? Then died? And I don't know if I'm supposed to use chapter select or continue.

Hektor

Some really good looking games are coming next week.

April, 25th

April, 27th

April, 28th

This year has been sogood.gif really, and it isn't even halfway over yet.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

April, 25th

April, 27th

April, 28th

FUCK, Eldritch Finch is releasing the same day as Outlast 2!?

I was already packed to try to play Outlast 2 & Little Nightmares so close together, oh boy my time will be packed.

Tizoc

What's funny is that it used to be an even harder fight shortly after the game release.

Wow, as is the boss is actually not that hard, but he does tend to trap you at the corner.
When he jumps high you need to time your movement AND jump as that you don't get stunned. Getting stunned has you take only 10 damage so it isn't that big an issue as he doesn't necessarily attack you with anything powerful after it.

Nillansan

April, 27th

April, 28th

I am definitely down for Little Nightmares and I might go for Expeditions: Viking depending on the reception.

Rizzi

I beat Nier Automata.
Wow.

That credits sequence was.. intense. Which is kind of a strange thing to say,
but hey! I didn't sacrifice my save data though. I guess 2B is okay? And A2 maybe? Somehow?

I really enjoyed it. Route B was not good though.

Ascheroth

I beat Nier Automata.
Wow.

but hey! I didn't sacrifice my save data though. I guess 2B is okay? And A2 maybe? Somehow?

Now
read the new report in the archives.

I'm wondering if I should get Environmental Station Alpha & Bot Vice instead of Flinthook. Both games are on sale, but they are probably going to get bundled soon.

I beat Nier Automata.
Wow.

Glad you enjoyed it. Now you can see why the end is only the beginning, and can join the rest of us curmudgeons when people post about finishing the game after the first credits sequence.

Route B is indeed the low point I agree.

Anteater

I mostly did sidequests in route B and I speed through most of the rest so it wasn't that bad, Nier 1 did that shit better though

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I was just reading an official Outlast comic from the developers website (it's free to read), and in Issue 3 I think they made a jab at GAF.

1dfbbbb7c6b2b17c42cd336640812011.png

Look at the blurry page on the screen, am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom