• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Speaking of superheros...

DAT RED HOOD STORY MODE IN ARKHAM KNIGHT, AAAAAAAAA!!!

8A65czr.gif

And I still have to beat City/get Origins, oops!!

Strider

I hope the ""Definitive Edition"" (lol) of Sleeping Dogs sells well and more people experience that amazing game.

Plus I need a sequel. It's probably my most wanted unannounced game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Woah. Does Activision still have an X-Men license? Someone get JaseC on this. Must have.

Acti voluntarily canned its contract with Marvel at the beginning of the year, which is why Deadpool disappeared. The Spider-Man games survived because of an agreement with Sony to release a tie-in to TASM 2 (and possibly also TASM 3).

Turfster

Awesome. I still have my copy of the PC version somewhere in my parents' house, was planning to replay it eventually because I don't think I ever finished it. How does the remake shape up?

It's good stuff.
The whole "next gen" (read previous gen) trilogy was pretty good, although Underworld was kinda buggy.

Wow, corrosivefrost is on a roll.
Might & Magic is a card game, right?
It's an RPG.

Thank god nothing happened to Shadownet. Glad hes back~

Though I dont really have that much time this month for NeoGAF, since I rather wanna spend my time with my gf.
Driving to Praha/Prague on friday, then munich.

Btw. any impressions on Lili? Seems it looks pretty, but the gameplay is dull?

Shadownet

Banned
This guy has it for $15.99. Looks like the best deal currently.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124026374&postcount=16401

Thanks for the info! but I don't think I have that much to spare right now :p
----------------------------------------------------------

So can someone tell me if I buy Final Fantasy XIV non-steam version. is it any different than the Steam version?

Like can you launch the game directly from the Steam version without using the launcher?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god nothing happened to Shadownet. Glad hes back~

Though I dont really have that much time this month for NeoGAF, since I rather wanna spend my time with my gf.
Driving to Praha/Prague on friday, then munich.

Btw. any impressions on Lili? Seems it looks pretty, but the gameplay is dull?

You meet a perv who takes questionable photos of Lili and may or may not be a stalker according to screenshots of the game posted in the thread.

I'm almost scared to continue because I know I'm going to accidentally kill off all my favorite heros, but mostly because it's going to end! :( I'll just have to start up a new game on hard mode after I beat it!

Yea that's the part that sucks but it definitely makes you want to play again! I want more :\

So from what I gather it is a collectathon?

Pretty much.
Pick flowers, use flowers to buy keys, use keys to open locked doors, get treasure chests from inside the rooms located behind locked doors, repeat.

You progress by getting red flowers, which are done by grabbing them from spirits (QTEs) and solving minor fetch-quests.

Enco

Sleeping Dogs thread made me remember the best part.

Dating Emma Stone. Hnnnnggggggg. Never do dates in games but if only there were more dates with her.

What I really disliked about Sleeping Dogs is that you totally notice the development hell it has been in.

I mean you introduce those girls at the beginning that are never seen again after 1/4th of the game. I remember reading they wanted to add some dating, but scrapped it, so you just have this at the beginning of the game.

Shadownet

Banned
What I really disliked about Sleeping Dogs is that you totally notice the development hell it has been in.

I mean you introduce those girls at the beginning that are never seen again after 1/4th of the game. I remember reading they wanted to add some dating, but scrapped it, so you just have this at the beginning of the game.

I agree, so many girls and you only see them once or twice. especially disappointing since one of them is Emma Stone... <3

Dr Dogg

I don't see a PC/Steam version there ;_;

Might just buy a copy for a console I don't have and flip the game on eBay. I do hope Squenix don't do their usual thing of giving NA the better first print run extras while the PAL region gets bloody key rings and rubbish. Fingers cross as Tomb Raider got the same Digipack artbook.

I wonder if "rebuilt" just means 1080p + PC Textures...

It probably means recompling the PC version to work with each consoles set of API's. United Front's engine may have had a few issues with microstutter here and there but it goes like the clappers if you have enough GPU power behind it.

Main reason why I want the artbook is to add it to the collection:

Hahaha that's real sweet (in the awesome not the 'awwww' sense).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Sleeping Dogs DE quite likely explains why the Tomb Raider DE hasn't made it to the PC yet -- Squeenix knows that by releasing a PC version of the latter, people would realise a port of the former is inevitable and so sales of the console versions would suffer somewhat as a result. I suspect PC ports of both will be announced simultaneously no later than mid next year.

Can someone tell me if this is a Steam key or not? (Final Fantasy XIV: ARR)
Gamefly
Gametap Shop

It's an MMO. The only store that sells the Steam version is Steam itself.

MRORANGE

I don't see a PC/Steam version there ;_;

Might just buy a copy for a console I don't have and flip the game on eBay. I do hope Squenix don't do their usual thing of giving NA the better first print run extras while the PAL region gets bloody key rings and rubbish. Fingers cross as Tomb Raider got the same Digipack artbook.

It will come to PC,
as a PDF

I might get the PS4 version.... I don't even have a PS4.

I totally thought that I screwed up the dating parts of SD by trying to date every girl. Interesting to know that there just wasn't more to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom