• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Any game of your choice from the Steam Store -- MB-C0DF2B868EDF9B09 - Taken by Wok. 105 entrants total.

S9OQl84.gif

Congrats to Wok, and thanks again to Sub for the awesome giveaway.

Hugstable

Banned
Have an extra bundle game, I know I haven't done any giveraways since all the 100% Orange Juice, but soon I will have more goodies!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-6E87B8B2F1D6986A

t1407352005z1.png

Turfster

Oh, I'm not done, either way, killjoy. I have decided that I will empty my vault today, regardless.
But should the stars align and my frost brother is to gift me the milestone game of my choosing, I'd likely up the ante a bit to PAYITFORWARD in his honor. :3

Watch me win a game for a change only for a game I want even more to show up right after that ;)

I really don't understand the purpose of this post.

Thread shitting.

Ban Puncher

Shucks, and I was totally going to ask for Half Life 3.

Subs could've put that money in a high interest savings account and been a millionaire by the time the game was released.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wok met the MEGAGIVERS rule by the skin of his teeth, haha -- 26 versus the requirement of 25.

Probably mentioned already, but just in case...

Free Frozen Hearth from IndieGala.

https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

Looks like you DO have to make your Steam profile public AND join their Steam group now (you didn't have to do either before this giveaway). You can undo both after if you want to.

Question: Is there any reason to stay in the group? Probably a stupid/paranoid question, but how much info do groups get about you when you join them? Do they have access to your e-mail address, etc.?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Wok met the MEGAGIVERS rule by the skin of his teeth, haha -- 26 versus the requirement of 25.

Hopefully these 26 games weren't all Gun Monkeys, Dino D-Day or Shuggy.

How are you able to check this by the way? Are you a Modbot mod?

JaseC

Hopefully these 26 games weren't all Gun Monkeys, Dino D-Day or Shuggy.

How are you able to check this by the way? Are you a Modbot mod?

Haha, I suppose that's one way to put it, yeah. Stump gave a few of us here the ability to audit giveaways (and point ModBot to new threads, but Orange is usually around to do this) as he'll be AWOL most of the month.

Turfster

And I won nothing!

Apparently, the Dawn of War franchise pack is more expensive than buying the DoW Master Collection and DOW II Grand Master Collection separately.
27-ish€ vs 37.39€

Just because I wasn't lucky enough to win Sub's giveaway doesn't mean I'm done.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (corrosivefrost, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Final Fantasy Vll -- MB-A1D2347E48DAE09E - Taken by StAidan. 48 entrants total.
Final Fantasy VIII -- MB-9BDE0D916A413CD0 - Taken by ricochetguro. 54 entrants total.
Final Fantasy llI -- MB-28450F18A1211637 - Taken by GaussTek. 89 entrants total.

t1407362865z1.png

KainXVIII

Some little game
ModBot said:
Instructions for KainXVIII:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KainXVIII, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BALLPOINT UNIVERSE INFINITE -- MB-DA0936790D3BDCCA - Taken by provo57. 1 entrants total.

t1407353265z1.png

Tizoc

If I weren't a broke-ass ninja I would've made some more giveaways...
Entered for FF3 though, gj corrosive.

JaseC

It seems that Bemine keys for The Tower suffer of my problem too (game is on your library but not in your profile).

Ah, that doesn't mean anything. It doesn't show up in my All Games list, either, and I bought it directly through Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom