• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Someone can register on the site to obatin 4 Steam keys for Screencheat?
http://community.surpriseattackgames.com/

I click "Register" and nothing happens.

Where on the page would you get those keys ?

EDIT: OH
First of all, we're overwhelmed with the response that you guys have shown Screencheat since the public beta went live on Monday. In just three days we've issued over 35,000 beta codes, and we've had a blast playing with all of you online.

With such an overwhelming response, we're sorry to say that we are temporarily out of beta codes. We have requested a further 100,000 keys from Valve, and we expect that they will be delivered in the next 24 hours (in time for the weekend :)).

All of those who have signed up and are awaiting keys - please be patient. We know that you are itching to get into the game, and we promise that the moment we are granted our next batch of keys, you will be first on the list.

Takin about coupons,.....i have some to Giveaway
pm me your steam id with game name :)
iTEjGcJ5riV1j.gif

7pV2j7H.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
@deepsilver 8:02 AM
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K!

It really is bleeding exclusives left and right. It's almost like Microsoft is finally fulfilling their promise of supporting PC gaming.

That Ryse thread is shaping up to be as terrifying as the Halo one.

"Exclusives add value to my purchase!"

Wha-?

Reading through this will be fun.

kudoboi

Quick repost for new page.
This comes out today, I believe.

did a quick research on it and it looks like its MP only. ouch. indie developers should know by now that if they are gonna make it MP only, it is basically sent out to die. the community would not be able to sustain for more than a month

I would be ALL OVER KI.
I would jump in day one at full price -- the FGC seems to have embraced the game and I'm dying to give it a shot to see if Double Helix is actually capable of making anything other than a dumpster fire.

I'd probably do some giveaways even...

It's free-to-play, but I'd be all over it, especially if the Combo Breaker Pack was available.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
For those that want to play the Screencheat beta without having to sign up on the website and wait for new keys.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for Daedalos42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Daedalos42, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Screencheat Beta -- MB-04A35A7ABAC9BEE3 - Taken by adriano999. 1 entrants total.
Screencheat Beta #3 -- MB-523DFA143E290CF5
Screencheat Beta #2 -- MB-0A4392845BF88AD5 - Taken by diablogod. 1 entrants total.

t1407430608z1.png

pahamrick

did a quick research on it and it looks like its MP only. ouch. indie developers should know by now that if they are gonna make it MP only, it is basically sent out to die. the community would not be able to sustain for more than a month

Pretty much why I'm giving my key away, sadly. I don't play many multiplayer only games anymore, and I'd rather it go to someone who will play it.

Ban Puncher

Okay I realised there is one good thing about Ryse.

I get to act real smug in front of one of my mates who is vehemently anti-PC/Steam and pro-Bone. Always fun to get a RYSE out of him.

Volimar

I get to act real smug in front of one of my mates who is vehemently anti-PC/Steam and pro-Bone. Always fun to get a RYSE out of him.

Nope, not going to avatar quote...

Not gonna do it.

Nope.

Edit: Dammit iosefe!

Kyougar

Magic 8 Ball says, "Outlook not so good."

Word! The microsoft guys Excel on this kind of non-delivering High Profile stuff. We propably wont get Access to more Halo. I will believe in it, if they have OneNote on the Frontpage of their site saying it will come to PC.

kudoboi

damn this is like the 5th post from you that i've wanted to do an avatar quote.

Jawmuncher

I would be ALL OVER KI.
I would jump in day one at full price -- the FGC seems to have embraced the game and I'm dying to give it a shot to see if Double Helix is actually capable of making anything other than a dumpster fire.

I'd probably do some giveaways even...

Its Iron Galaxy working on it now. Double Helix did good though. I know strider and all but what I played of KI I was very impressed. If it had a story mode or I had actual XBO friends is have bought the characters.

Its Iron Galaxy working on it now. Double Helix did good though. I know strider and all but what I played of KI I was very impressed. If it had a story mode or I had actual XBO friends is have bought the characters.

I'm pretty sure Story Mode was added to the game in April in a 7GB patch.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i think i'm glad i got the 6 dollar tier for this humble bundle after all. the strike suit game is pretty cool, reminds me of those older dog-fighting games.

although i sorta woulda liked it if it was a little more ridiculous like Gundam or something.

Turfster

Daily Starforge 75% off
Weekend
  • Insurgency 50% off
  • Saints Row IV 50% off
  • Nosgoth 50% off Free Weekend
  • Strike Vector 60% off Free Weekend

Where on the page would you get those keys ?

EDIT: OH

PM me, I have 4 codes and I'm not using them.

---

So many of you may have seen this in your feed:
dcP8LxN.png

And you're thinking, "What the fork? After being at 1999 games yesterday and trying to win Sub's giveaway for 2000, he went with one of those two games for the milestone?"

But you're not seeing the big picture:
JBSwqOt.png

The world is ending, people.
I have now started uncollecting games.
JaseC is removing games from his account.
It's only a matter of time now.

Strider

Man Gamescom has really snuck up on me... It's so close!

Oddly enough I'm probably most excited for the multiplayer reveal of Advanced Warfare (I know, I know). I love the Treyarch games but hate the IW games. Hoping that SledgeHammer can deliver a product closer to the feel of the Treyarch games.

dokish

Banned
GAF, after being a console gamer for many years (last ones were WiiPS360) I decided to get a kick ass PC and play here mostly.

What can you guys recommend that I can easily use a kb/m? I still need to buy a joystick and that will take time. I was thinking about FPS or 3rd person shooter and RPGs aswell. What competitive multiplayer you guys recommend? I was thinking about giving COD Ghosts a try. Is it still all about kill streaks?

Do I need to play previous games to understand Bioshock Infinite?
I'm choosing between Wolfestein and Divinity.As crazy as that sounds (or not), I really wanna explore COD 4 again. Is is full of cheaters like the console versions?

iosefe

PM me, I have 4 codes and I'm not using them.

---

dcP8LxN.png

And you're thinking, "What the fork? After being at 1999 games yesterday and trying to win Sub's giveaway for 2000, he went with one of those two games for the milestone?"

JBSwqOt.png

y'know, i could swear i saw my list randomly shorten by one in the corner o my eye

kudoboi

dcP8LxN.png

JBSwqOt.png

what? how does that work?

my guess is you removed a bunch of f2p games licenses from your account?

Dr Dogg

Well First year done in Road Not Taken. All kids saved and bundles of energy left over. For my good deeds the villagers have given me a house and a cat!

I swear I just saw you peeps say Pro Xbono. Huh that sort of works.

Strider

What competitive multiplayer you guys recommend? I was thinking about giving COD Ghosts a try. Is it still all about kill streaks?

Cod Ghosts is terrible. I'd recommend Countr Strike: GO (everyone else will too). Huge population, fun, and a great team game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom