• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double

Just had my 4th ever Pentakill in League of Legends. After giving up first blood on my lane instantly due to a complete freeze and a 0-4-1 after about 15 minutes, came back in style with da game winning Penta and 17-8-9 <3
Sry had to share this :D

Volimar

Just had my 4th ever Pentakill in League of Legends. After giving up first blood on my lane instantly due to a complete freeze and a 0-4-1 after about 15 minutes, came back in style with da game winning Penta and 17-8-9 <3
Sry had to share this :D

Grats. I used to get loads of Pentakills
against bots

taco543

SO! Since I just did my first Garbage dump I thought I'd do my biggest giveaway yet as a garbage dump as well! It's Darksiders 1&2 with all the dlc that I'm aware for 2! again awesome games but garbage dumped so you guys don't get penalized! ENJOY!

ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

t1cxE6r.gif
Darksiders Franchise Pack -- MB-31FAB39B10A9640B - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Kiru

SO! Since I just did my first Garbage dump I thought I'd do my biggest giveaway yet as a garbage dump as well! It's Darksiders 1&2 with all the dlc that I'm aware for 2! again awesome games but garbage dumped so you guys don't get penalized! ENJOY!

Goddamn, missed that. lol. You should not put this in a garbage dump!

MRORANGE

iVz5OFp87Lyk7.png

Thread rules:
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. Splitting retail packs is fine in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and poor posting behaviour.

Yeah, don't request certain giveaways to come or be upset that you: " I didn't win game 'X' I wish someone else puts it up again"

Toki767

Need to buy that Humble Weekly Bundle just to support the Japanese games. Not sure I want to spend $10 when I already have Astebreed and Ys though.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-BB922CECBC2D5061 - Taken by Vuze
Ys Origin -- MB-249D7FBC82C0D4DC - Taken by iosefe

taco543

and this is my last giveaway for today enjoy guys! and good luck! EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I'm a member now!

ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (taco543, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Darksiders Franchise Pack -- MB-FBA1B1473A8EAD4E - Taken by Blak_Status. 46 entrants total.

t1407457729z1.png

Seanspeed

Banned
and this is my last giveaway for today enjoy guys! and good luck! EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I'm a member now!

Nice giveaway.

Question - with this, I'm really only interested in the first Darksiders. I have the sequel but I hear I should play the first one first. So are these separate keys that I could giveaway just Darksiders II if I win? Or should I just not enter cuz it would *kinda* be regifting?

Double

Ya I already got this.
Best check if you want the whole Humble Weekly Japan before entering ;)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Double:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Double, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

One Way Heroics -- MB-704704E1037C471B - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 2 entrants total.

t1407448249z1.png

taco543

Congratulations on becoming a member!

congrats!

Congrats and damn that's a nice giveaway!

such a good use of the membership post

Thanks a ton! now to overthrow the worlds leaders MUWAHAHAHA

Nice giveaway.

Question - with this, I'm really only interested in the first Darksiders. I have the sequel but I hear I should play the first one first. So are these separate keys that I could giveaway just Darksiders II if I win? Or should I just not enter cuz it would *kinda* be regifting?
Thanks! and sadly no they aren't, its a franchise pack so its both games and all the dlc for the second I believe.

Have fun with that.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

One-Way Heroics -- MB-120137729C5F4DB0 - Taken by Capt.Haddock

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Gods Will Be Watching got a big update, they listened to the complaints about too much randomness.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/274290/announcements/detail/239008198869341336

Might jump back into the game later tonight then, surprised the devs listened to the complaints.

I love that YouTube clip in the garbage dump giveaways. What's it from?

Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2, it's one of those movies that's so bad it's good.

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah, don't request certain giveaways to come or be upset that you: " I didn't win game 'X' I wish someone else puts it up again"

I wish MRORANGE would give me that Sleeping Dogs poster. >.>
---------------------------------------------

Could someone tell me which website is doing that sweet sale on Darksiders again? I think i missed the post. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom