• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT GUYS, I GOT MY FIRST EVER FOIL CARD!

ftjUXQQ.png

So...uhh...what should I do with it?

Sell it .

Mono

Here's his reasoning. It should be noted that he has a very peculiar world view so I can see how Saint's Row did not quite line up with it but... man I don't know how he ended up with the game without knowing what it was.

Jeez, he got rid of his Steam account for having Saints Row III on it and hating that game? :O

Anxiety disorders are a bitch, from the outside his situation might look silly, but stuff like that can really drive people with anxiety issues insane.

Poor guy. :(

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Is Idlem@ster working for everyone?

I have a feeling that the new update must have broken something

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys just all sell your cards? When is it worth making the badges?

Steam sales with metagames are ideal. The summer sale was the perfect time to craft badges because doing so would net you summer card drops, which you could then flip for a decent profit, making the actual total cost of crafting badges much cheaper.

Sometimes crafting badges for anime games is worth it too. Some of those backgrounds are worth a lot of money.

jblank83

Do you guys just all sell your cards? When is it worth making the badges?

I sell everything except when I really really love a game. Even then I'll probably still sell them. I think I've crafted 2 or 3 badges. One of them was for the summer sale. One of them was when crafting was new, just to see how it worked.

wilflare

Astebreed seems to work flawlessly with GeDoSaTo.

it is! haha and it has been working for some time!
loved playing (defeating the final boss) in downsampled 4K

---
500 more cards left to drop

---
I had a dream
where
Shadows of Mordor
was part of a pre-order Humble Bundle

sigh

Double

Nah I mean this ;D

Oh my god this is the most hilarious thing ever. Remember my earlier post about my LoL Penta? It was the first I was unable to record. Well, now I wanted to continue my Spelunky game from earlier this day (was too good a run to give up) before I had to drive to the restaurant celebrating my brothers birthay. So I just got back to Spelunky, starting OBS to record it as usual (in case some ridiculous deaths happen) and... what the fuck I am already recording? Holy shit i forgot to stop it when I played Spelunky earlier. 6 Hours recorded, most of them afk. 8 gigs file. Pentakill perfectly recorded. Holy fking shit what are the odds lol. Hell yeah!

Perfectly explains why my PC went apeshit freezing when LoL started too, making that game such a hard one for half of the time lol.
And here we go to conclude this ^_^

Ah lol I still have mic boost up from that last time.

Deitus

Here's his reasoning. It should be noted that he has a very peculiar world view so I can see how Saint's Row did not quite line up with it but... man I don't know how he ended up with the game without knowing what it was.

I can understand someone not liking Saint's Row. I honestly had a similar reaction when I played the Saint's Row 1 demo, and it took a lot of convincing to finally give Saint's Row 3 a shot when everyone was talking it up.

But I dunno, somehow about the angry, profanity laden rant is just funnier knowing the game in question.

It's also pretty amusing that he was talking about how carefully he manages his Steam library, and then he bought a game because it had purple and a girl on the cover.

I guess I'll stop ragging on him though. It's a funny situation, but on some level I can kind of understand that reaction (just not to the degree he took it). I'll chock it up to having a bad week and not hold it against him.

I still can't figure out what got him banned this most recent time though.

Anxiety disorders are a bitch, from the outside his situation might look silly, but stuff like that can really drive people with anxiety issues insane.

Yeah, I guess I figured it was something like that. I really didn't mean to offend anyone, it was just a funny situation.

Mono

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, this game is hilarious! I really like it so far; it's so stupidly over the top. (Oh my god, there's boob physics...)

Thank you so much again, Sub Zero!!

Also, does it matter which magazine cover you choose when you make your character? Or are those just presets?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, this game is hilarious! I really like it so far; it's so stupidly over the top. (Oh my god, there's boob physics...)

Also, does it matter which magazine cover you choose when you make your character? Or are those just presets?

It gets funnier & yes, those are just presets.

iosefe

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DON"T WANNA CLOSE MY EYEEEES!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe they are presets. I haven't played the game, but if it's like SR3, you can pick one and edit it.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doesn't matter they're presets, you gain the ability to change your character's voice, race, gender later in the game.

Also, hurry up with those ultra keys gmg >:O

Deitus

Honestly, I don't remember that having any impact on anything at all. None of the choices you make in the game have any real impact on the story (it's just not that type of game), and if anything are only there as a parody of games that have dialogue choices. Although there is a really amusing choice you get right at the beginning of the game after you make your character that I found hilarious (you'll know it when you see it), but again it doesn't effect anything.

jblank83

Hallo,

So someone won two copies of the same game from myself and someone else. ModBot has the key registered to him. I want to re-raffle it.

Not seeing how to do this in the FAQ topics. Anyone mind informing me how?

Deitus

Hallo,

So someone won two copies of the same game from myself and someone else. ModBot has the key registered to him. I want to re-raffle it.

Not seeing how to do this in the FAQ topics. Anyone mind informing me how?

It's there in the FAQ, but I can understand if you missed it.

Scenario 2: I claimed a game and found out I already have it or don't want it. / I posted a game and someone claimed it and found out they didn't want it or already have it.

First, please don't enter for games you don't want. If you think it's likely you'll buy the game, just don't enter. Don't enter every giveaway just because it's there. Enter the giveaways you want most. Be fair to other people.
Second, now that the mistake has been made, you can fix it. Send a PM to ModBot with the subject line nuke. In the body, place the keys or URLs you wish to nuke one per line. The keys you should use are the actual, original serial keys, NOT the ModBot MB- codes. You will not receive a response. After a few minutes, you can submit a new giveaway with the key or URL and it will work fine.

dani_dc

Yeah, I guess I figured it was something like that. I really didn't mean to offend anyone, it was just a funny situation.

Don't worry about it, I understand how it's a funny situation to look from the outside (especially when you're looking back), and even I found it amusing(better to laugh at something than to get depressed over it).

I was just trying to give a bit of perspective since people in general don't understand how even things as "small" as this can blow out of proportions inside someone mind, especially when someone suffers from anxiety disorders (which is what I'm guessing is the case here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom